lauher
#1The Forum at Handcuffs.Org
Unusual Adams handcuff
3 visible archived posts · 3 preserved total · topic ID 2596
atlanta*casting
#2big congrats Joe.
I saw them posted last night, but having just started a new temp job
here in Michigan I had to pass on them. glad you got them..
The picture makes them look kinda big, could they be adams leg irons
with shortened chain?
I saw them posted last night, but having just started a new temp job
here in Michigan I had to pass on them. glad you got them..
The picture makes them look kinda big, could they be adams leg irons
with shortened chain?
holstcollection
#3Joe,The Adams cuff shown below just sold on eBay.(#180246774538)
It is unusual because it has a chain linkage like the early Tower bottom key cuffs instead of the normal three rings found on most Adams cuffs and later Tower cuffs.
Has anyone seen one of these before?
Joe
It's a very interesting variation. I saw them early but missed the unusual chain which reminds me of the Phelps linkage.
I have noticed another difference; the notches on the moving bows also differ from all Adams I've seen. These have a squared shape and not rounded. Also the keyway looks different; it's more space between the steering pin and the lock case compared to usual Adams. An Adams imitation??
Lars
www.holstcollection.com
