OnlyCuffsOnlyCuffsarchive search
The Forum at Handcuffs.Org

CHANGE in web address

12 visible archived posts · 12 preserved total · topic ID 2828
Original topic ↗Recovered images
Stan Willis 29 Dec 2008
#1
Happy new Year to all:
I am changing the name of my "handcuffsandbadges.com" web site to "handcuffs.us.com" Both addresses will get you to the same place.
I've sold off most of my badges and want to change the name and image for my web site. I bought the web address "handcuffs.us.com" some time ago and linked it to the "handcuffsandbadges" web address. Yesterday I added the handcuffs.us.com name to all the pages on my site, and within the year I will remove all references to the badges and the site will be known as "handcuffs.us.com."
If anyone has a link to my site,please change the name of your link to just "handcuffs.us.com".
Thanks very much.
Stan

Anonymous 29 Dec 2008
#2
no one
Stan Willis 29 Dec 2008
#3
Happy new Year to all:
I am changing the name of my "handcuffsandbadges.com" web site to "handcuffs.us.com" Both addresses will get you to the same place.
I've sold off most of my badges and want to change the name and image for my web site. I bought the web address "handcuffs.us.com" some time ago and linked it to the "handcuffsandbadges" web address. Yesterday I added the handcuffs.us.com name to all the pages on my site, and within the year I will remove all references to the badges and the site will be known as "handcuffs.us.com."
If anyone has a link to my site,please change the name of your link to just "handcuffs.us.com".
Thanks very much.
Stan
I do !
Michael Busch 29 Dec 2008
#4
Happy new Year to all:
I am changing the name of my "handcuffsandbadges.com" web site to "handcuffs.us.com" Both addresses will get you to the same place.
I've sold off most of my badges and want to change the name and image for my web site. I bought the web address "handcuffs.us.com" some time ago and linked it to the "handcuffsandbadges" web address. Yesterday I added the handcuffs.us.com name to all the pages on my site, and within the year I will remove all references to the badges and the site will be known as "handcuffs.us.com."
If anyone has a link to my site,please change the name of your link to just "handcuffs.us.com".
Thanks very much.
Stan
Me too!
Kevin Connolly 29 Dec 2008
#5
Happy new Year to all:
I am changing the name of my "handcuffsandbadges.com" web site to "handcuffs.us.com" Both addresses will get you to the same place.
I've sold off most of my badges and want to change the name and image for my web site. I bought the web address "handcuffs.us.com" some time ago and linked it to the "handcuffsandbadges" web address. Yesterday I added the handcuffs.us.com name to all the pages on my site, and within the year I will remove all references to the badges and the site will be known as "handcuffs.us.com."
If anyone has a link to my site,please change the name of your link to just "handcuffs.us.com".
Thanks very much.
Stan
Me Three!
CuffmanBelgium 29 Dec 2008
#6
Happy new Year to all:
I am changing the name of my "handcuffsandbadges.com" web site to "handcuffs.us.com" Both addresses will get you to the same place.
I've sold off most of my badges and want to change the name and image for my web site. I bought the web address "handcuffs.us.com" some time ago and linked it to the "handcuffsandbadges" web address. Yesterday I added the handcuffs.us.com name to all the pages on my site, and within the year I will remove all references to the badges and the site will be known as "handcuffs.us.com."
If anyone has a link to my site,please change the name of your link to just "handcuffs.us.com".
Thanks very much.
Stan
Hi Stan,
I've changed the link on my website.
Peter
The Amazing Michael 29 Dec 2008
#7
Happy new Year to all:
I am changing the name of my "handcuffsandbadges.com" web site to "handcuffs.us.com" Both addresses will get you to the same place.
I've sold off most of my badges and want to change the name and image for my web site. I bought the web address "handcuffs.us.com" some time ago and linked it to the "handcuffsandbadges" web address. Yesterday I added the handcuffs.us.com name to all the pages on my site, and within the year I will remove all references to the badges and the site will be known as "handcuffs.us.com."
If anyone has a link to my site,please change the name of your link to just "handcuffs.us.com".
Thanks very much.
Stan
I care. Thanks for the heads up Stan.

Mike
Stan Willis 29 Dec 2008
#8
Happy new Year to all:
I am changing the name of my "handcuffsandbadges.com" web site to "handcuffs.us.com" Both addresses will get you to the same place.
I've sold off most of my badges and want to change the name and image for my web site. I bought the web address "handcuffs.us.com" some time ago and linked it to the "handcuffsandbadges" web address. Yesterday I added the handcuffs.us.com name to all the pages on my site, and within the year I will remove all references to the badges and the site will be known as "handcuffs.us.com."
If anyone has a link to my site,please change the name of your link to just "handcuffs.us.com".
Thanks very much.
Stan
Thanks to all of you for your support.
Stan
Edgeplay_Cgo 30 Dec 2008
#9
Happy new Year to all:
I am changing the name of my "handcuffsandbadges.com" web site to "handcuffs.us.com" Both addresses will get you to the same place.
I've sold off most of my badges and want to change the name and image for my web site. I bought the web address "handcuffs.us.com" some time ago and linked it to the "handcuffsandbadges" web address. Yesterday I added the handcuffs.us.com name to all the pages on my site, and within the year I will remove all references to the badges and the site will be known as "handcuffs.us.com."
If anyone has a link to my site,please change the name of your link to just "handcuffs.us.com".
Thanks very much.
Stan
Great URP, Stan. I would have thought it would already have been taken.

Unknown / guest 30 Dec 2008
#10
Happy new Year to all:
I am changing the name of my "handcuffsandbadges.com" web site to "handcuffs.us.com" Both addresses will get you to the same place.
I've sold off most of my badges and want to change the name and image for my web site. I bought the web address "handcuffs.us.com" some time ago and linked it to the "handcuffsandbadges" web address. Yesterday I added the handcuffs.us.com name to all the pages on my site, and within the year I will remove all references to the badges and the site will be known as "handcuffs.us.com."
If anyone has a link to my site,please change the name of your link to just "handcuffs.us.com".
Thanks very much.
Stan
Great URL, even!

Damn! I hate not being able to edit my posts!
Anonymous 30 Dec 2008
#11
Happy new Year to all:
I am changing the name of my "handcuffsandbadges.com" web site to "handcuffs.us.com" Both addresses will get you to the same place.
I've sold off most of my badges and want to change the name and image for my web site. I bought the web address "handcuffs.us.com" some time ago and linked it to the "handcuffsandbadges" web address. Yesterday I added the handcuffs.us.com name to all the pages on my site, and within the year I will remove all references to the badges and the site will be known as "handcuffs.us.com."
If anyone has a link to my site,please change the name of your link to just "handcuffs.us.com".
Thanks very much.
Stan
I care!!!
I think the new address is totaly awesome, dude!
Its like bitchin man!
Atame 30 Dec 2008
#12
Happy new Year to all:
I am changing the name of my "handcuffsandbadges.com" web site to "handcuffs.us.com" Both addresses will get you to the same place.
I've sold off most of my badges and want to change the name and image for my web site. I bought the web address "handcuffs.us.com" some time ago and linked it to the "handcuffsandbadges" web address. Yesterday I added the handcuffs.us.com name to all the pages on my site, and within the year I will remove all references to the badges and the site will be known as "handcuffs.us.com."
If anyone has a link to my site,please change the name of your link to just "handcuffs.us.com".
Thanks very much.
Stan
Hi Stan,

I changed the link at http://www.atame.info/ - BTW: nice new URL!

Best regards and happy new year!
Guenter