OnlyCuffsOnlyCuffsarchive search
The Forum at Handcuffs.Org

Happy New Year

6 visible archived posts · 6 preserved total · topic ID 2833
Original topic ↗Recovered images
Ian McColl 01 Jan 2009
#1
Hi all,

Just a quick message to say Happy Easter from all of us here at the
Alzheimer's Society, and we hope you have a happy 1983.


Ian
Mick Hanzlik 01 Jan 2009
#2
Nice one Ian! I recall that you did a similar message a few years ago, but as you're a member of the Alzheimer's Association, you wouldn't have remembered that!

Or I was mistaken and am getting senile.....

Happy New Year to all of you from the UK.
Anonymous 01 Jan 2009
#3
Hi all,

Just a quick message to say Happy Easter from all of us here at the
Alzheimer's Society, and we hope you have a happy 1983.


Ian
I always thought it was CRS(can't remember stuff) but I tend to forget things.....
Anonymous 01 Jan 2009
#4
Hi all,

Just a quick message to say Happy Easter from all of us here at the
Alzheimer's Society, and we hope you have a happy 1983.


Ian
Or is it I can't remember... oh well...
Edgeplay_Cgo 02 Jan 2009
#5
Hi all,

Just a quick message to say Happy Easter from all of us here at the
Alzheimer's Society, and we hope you have a happy 1983.


Ian
They say the memory is the second thing to go. I can't remember what is the first.

Happy New Year.

Ron Spitz 02 Jan 2009
#6
Hi all,

Just a quick message to say Happy Easter from all of us here at the
Alzheimer's Society, and we hope you have a happy 1983.


Ian
I forgot if I remembered to forget or forgot to remember.

Have a healthy and happy New Year.

Ron