OnlyCuffsOnlyCuffsarchive search
The Forum at Handcuffs.Org

Did anyone get that brochure off ebay?

6 visible archived posts · 6 preserved total · topic ID 2931
Original topic ↗Recovered images
Nils 18 Mar 2009
#1

I guess I didn't try hard enough to get this 1950s brochure, is there a chance that anyone here on the forum got it? I'd appriciate a scan.

Restraints Handcuffs Bondage Girl in Chains Magic 1950s

Item #: 130292469531


Purely academic interest, of course.

Nils
Ian McColl 18 Mar 2009
#2
Academic interest ?

Men read magazines for the articles and their wives go to the mall for the music.

Did we miss much?

Ian
Dorson 18 Mar 2009
#3
I guess I didn't try hard enough to get this 1950s brochure, is there a chance that anyone here on the forum got it? I'd appriciate a scan.

Restraints Handcuffs Bondage Girl in Chains Magic 1950s

Item #: 130292469531


Purely academic interest, of course.

Nils
Based on what I saw, I think it should be scanned both for the text and pictures. You never know what interesting tidbit might turn up....
Kevin Connolly 18 Mar 2009
#4
I guess I didn't try hard enough to get this 1950s brochure, is there a chance that anyone here on the forum got it? I'd appriciate a scan.

Restraints Handcuffs Bondage Girl in Chains Magic 1950s

Item #: 130292469531


Purely academic interest, of course.

Nils
You have try little harder than bidding 9 bucks.

Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 3D1&_rdc=2

I think Patterson is still with us. He might have these lying around.

Good Luck,
Kevin
Nils 18 Mar 2009
#5
I guess I didn't try hard enough to get this 1950s brochure, is there a chance that anyone here on the forum got it? I'd appriciate a scan.

Restraints Handcuffs Bondage Girl in Chains Magic 1950s

Item #: 130292469531


Purely academic interest, of course.

Nils
Well, it only really spiked my interest after the auction had ended. That does happen sometimes.

But given its age and the type of restraints used, it should be an interesting read.

Kevin Connolly 18 Mar 2009
#6
I guess I didn't try hard enough to get this 1950s brochure, is there a chance that anyone here on the forum got it? I'd appriciate a scan.

Restraints Handcuffs Bondage Girl in Chains Magic 1950s

Item #: 130292469531


Purely academic interest, of course.

Nils
Oh Well.