OnlyCuffsOnlyCuffsarchive search
The Forum at Handcuffs.Org

Spring cleaning

2 visible archived posts · 2 preserved total · topic ID 3073
Original topic ↗Recovered images
Steve Santini 06 Jun 2009
#1
Hi all,

I was recently doing some Spring cleaning and happened upon some things I am now going to offer for sale.

They are:

The original metal template parts for a number of my original cuff designs and inventions including:

- The Titan transport cuffs
- The "Tombstone" cuffs
- A padlocking leg iron similiar to the Tombstone cuffs

Plus, a number of drawings and rough sketches/drafts for original cuffs I created and one day hoped to build.

I am not totally sure what I want for this lot yet but serious collectors and interested parties are more than welcome to e mail me at [email protected]

Cheers, Steve Santini
Steve Santini 07 Jun 2009
#2
Here is the stuff I found.

All these parts are the template patterns I used for assembling my cuff designs.

Interestingly, the Titan template and it's bow arm are made from plastic.

I forgot I had done this for my frist model.

How time flies.

There are also over 20 pages of original restraint and restraint improvement inventions. Some of which I managed to get built and some that never left the paper.