OnlyCuffsOnlyCuffsarchive search
The Forum at Handcuffs.Org

Mick Hanzlik's replica of Houdini's Mirror Hancuff Key

3 visible archived posts · 3 preserved total · topic ID 3077
Original topic ↗Recovered images
lauher 11 Jun 2009
#1
Mick Hanzlik, the UK's master locksmith and magician, has produced a limited edition replica of Houdini's Mirror Handcuff key. Details can be found on Mick's web site at: http://www.loxandkeys.com/mirrorkey.html

I have an earlier version of these that I was fortunate to get from Mick and it is totally beautiful. It is very well made and very nicely packaged. These new ones look equally great.

Joe


Ian McColl 11 Jun 2009
#2
Hi, for anyone wanting the highly accurate replica of the famous Mirror handcuff key, I would recommend getting one. With the key in your hands, the imagaination can go wild on how Houdini beat the Mirror newspaper challange in 1904. Could Bess have passed the key in a glass of water?

Highly recommended.

Ian
Michael Lee 12 Jun 2009
#3
Mick Hanzlik, the UK's master locksmith and magician, has produced a limited edition replica of Houdini's Mirror Handcuff key. Details can be found on Mick's web site at: http://www.loxandkeys.com/mirrorkey.html

I have an earlier version of these that I was fortunate to get from Mick and it is totally beautiful. It is very well made and very nicely packaged. These new ones look equally great.

Joe


As usual great work Mick.

Michael Lee