OnlyCuffsOnlyCuffsarchive search
The Forum at Handcuffs.Org

Hans Muller handcuff ??

2 visible archived posts · 2 preserved total · topic ID 3178
Original topic ↗Recovered images
Stan Willis 21 Aug 2009
#1
I was cleaning out some papers and found a note from 2000. It mentions Hans Muller (Mueller ?) and Andy Grossman and a new handcuff. I have no idea what the note was for or who these people are. Can anyone help me make a connection ?
Thanks.
Stan

Michael Busch 26 Aug 2009
#2
Hi Stan,

sorry it took me a while to find the following picture on my harddrive.

Pictured below is a variation of the Muller (or Müller) handcuff. The picture is from an ebay auction from the year 2000. The other variation had a "W"-shaped lockcase. As far as I know only prototypes were made, the auctioned cuffs fetched rather high prices.

Best wishes,

Michael