OnlyCuffsOnlyCuffsarchive search
The Forum at Handcuffs.Org

Recent Auctions

4 visible archived posts · 4 preserved total · topic ID 3201
Original topic ↗Recovered images
lauher 12 Sep 2009
#1
A nice looking Walden cuff with mechanical problems is the top item. I think the bargain is an operating Tower ball and chain.




http://www.handcuffs.org/auctions.html
handboeienfreak 12 Sep 2009
#2
hi joe

I just missed the waldon I was the highest bidder till someone hit me with 415
but you forget the real bargan
A french lyon presto who I won the cuffman get it for me cause my french is as good
as my dutch
http://cgi.ebay.nl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... 0487337687


best

handboeienfreak
Anonymous 18 Sep 2009
#3
A nice looking Walden cuff with mechanical problems is the top item. I think the bargain is an operating Tower ball and chain.




http://www.handcuffs.org/auctions.html
The Walden's work fine. A little bit of oil, making the correct size key bit which is a little longer than a regular handcuff key (size does matter) a realizing the key turns clockwise until resistance is felt did the trick. I can understand why so many Walden's have the key post missing. There is not much to support the pressure and if you turn the key too much they could snap off.
Anonymous 19 Sep 2009
#4
A nice looking Walden cuff with mechanical problems is the top item. I think the bargain is an operating Tower ball and chain.




http://www.handcuffs.org/auctions.html
Thanks for boasting with your ebay finds. Just what everybody needs.