PETCHI
#1fellow collectors
I have a pair of lyon presto for sale
Not in pefect condition but I can say in nice condition. fully working with perhaps I think an original key. The chain has been probably cutted then welded again. The weld is very old. Probably because the police thank the original chain too long. You can easily see the little weld on the first photo. It is the first link from the left to right
This model has been found after the moving of the gendarmerie(french police force) at CHATEAU-CHINON some years ago. The cuffs have beend used by the police
If you are interested, would you please send me your offer. You know the value of these rare handcuffs so please no far-fetched offers. The best offer will win the cuffs. The offers are openned until october the 11 th.
If you want other pics it will be with pleasure.
http://menottescollection.net
I have a pair of lyon presto for sale
Not in pefect condition but I can say in nice condition. fully working with perhaps I think an original key. The chain has been probably cutted then welded again. The weld is very old. Probably because the police thank the original chain too long. You can easily see the little weld on the first photo. It is the first link from the left to right
This model has been found after the moving of the gendarmerie(french police force) at CHATEAU-CHINON some years ago. The cuffs have beend used by the police
If you are interested, would you please send me your offer. You know the value of these rare handcuffs so please no far-fetched offers. The best offer will win the cuffs. The offers are openned until october the 11 th.
If you want other pics it will be with pleasure.
http://menottescollection.net
