OnlyCuffsOnlyCuffsarchive search
The Forum at Handcuffs.Org

Recent Auctions

2 visible archived posts · 2 preserved total · topic ID 3238
Original topic ↗Recovered images
lauher 24 Oct 2009
#1
There have been some spectacular buys over the last two weeks.

Number one is a brass Delestatius handcuff. These cuffs were patented by Alfred Delestatius in December of 1861, patent # 33917. The cuffs were actually made by Andrew Rankin and his name is stamped on the cuff. This is the first brass Delestatius that I have seen and it might actually be the patent model.

Number two is a Bean Giant that looks like it is in pretty nice shape.
Number three is a set of Romer leg irons.

New collectors should not be too concerned with these big money items, there were a lot of bargains as well. Nice Tower and Mattatuck handcuffs sold for less than $100.


http://www.handcuffs.org/auctions.html
Kevin Connolly 25 Oct 2009
#2
That is a lot of work you do every month with these posts. I can't believe any of the regulars don't make any comments one way or another. I don't even like cuffs and I can appreciate your eforts.

Maybe they're still in shock from losing out on this year's "Cuff Of The Year"?