OnlyCuffsOnlyCuffsarchive search
The Forum at Handcuffs.Org

Item for trade and looking for something

3 visible archived posts · 3 preserved total · topic ID 3281
Original topic ↗Recovered images
Steve Santini 28 Nov 2009
#1
Hi all,

Sometime back on this forum someone posted pics of a home made bar restraint they won on Ebay that had a darby leg iron and adjustable 104 darby cuffs on both ends of the bar so that the wearer would basically be cuffed wrists to ankles seperated by a bar in between.

Does anyone know who won this?

I have searched the forum but can't seem to find that thread.

I have a very nice smallest size (#1) RCS (Stamped RCS) heavy Boer War plug 8 complete with original key and plug I would be interested in trading for this cobbled together bar restraint should the owner have any interest.

Failing that, this small heavy plug 8 is on the trading block. I am looking for more forged "old world" or dungeon type restraints that I would consider trading it for.

Feel free to contact me and send pics of anything you may have for trade to [email protected]

Thanks, Steve Santini (I will either e mail pics of my plug 8 to interested parties or will try and post some here later today).
Steve Santini 28 Nov 2009
#2
See pics below:











PaulJDavies 29 Nov 2009
#3
Hi all,

Sometime back on this forum someone posted pics of a home made bar restraint they won on Ebay that had a darby leg iron and adjustable 104 darby cuffs on both ends of the bar so that the wearer would basically be cuffed wrists to ankles seperated by a bar in between.

Does anyone know who won this?

I have searched the forum but can't seem to find that thread.

I have a very nice smallest size (#1) RCS (Stamped RCS) heavy Boer War plug 8 complete with original key and plug I would be interested in trading for this cobbled together bar restraint should the owner have any interest.

Failing that, this small heavy plug 8 is on the trading block. I am looking for more forged "old world" or dungeon type restraints that I would consider trading it for.

Feel free to contact me and send pics of anything you may have for trade to [email protected]

Thanks, Steve Santini (I will either e mail pics of my plug 8 to interested parties or will try and post some here later today).
Click to expand...
Hiatt Bar Shackles - before and after Restoration
September 13 2009 at 11:13 AM


PS
I have a Hiatt 1970s 104s on 18inch bar if interested.
I'll send you pics of some old forged stuff as well.
Regards
Paul