OnlyCuffsOnlyCuffsarchive search
The Forum at Handcuffs.Org

My new book.

6 visible archived posts · 6 preserved total · topic ID 3301
Original topic ↗Recovered images
Steve Santini 13 Dec 2009
#1
Just a head's up...

I am halfway done the text for my latest book titled, "The Catalog of Cruelty: An Illustrated Study of Early Restraints and Instruments of Torture."

The photography for this book is about a quarter of the way finished and if all goes well this book should be in print by April or May of 2010.

Cheers, Steve Santini
grenchat 13 Dec 2009
#2
Great to hear, Steve!

Roughly what is the percentage breakdown of early restraints vs. instruments of torture?

Cheers!
Jason


Steve Santini 13 Dec 2009
#3
Just a head's up...

I am halfway done the text for my latest book titled, "The Catalog of Cruelty: An Illustrated Study of Early Restraints and Instruments of Torture."

The photography for this book is about a quarter of the way finished and if all goes well this book should be in print by April or May of 2010.

Cheers, Steve Santini
Hi,

The book will lean more towards older torture instruments with most pictured and profiled being authentic and a small handfull being hisotrically correct recreations. At least 30 to 40% of the book will deal with early hand forged type restraints.

This book will be unique in that it will feature many photos showing the devices worn by actual models to demonstrate how they would have been fitted and applied when in use centuries ago.

I have attached a scan of the book's cover (below).



grenchat 13 Dec 2009
#4
Just a head's up...

I am halfway done the text for my latest book titled, "The Catalog of Cruelty: An Illustrated Study of Early Restraints and Instruments of Torture."

The photography for this book is about a quarter of the way finished and if all goes well this book should be in print by April or May of 2010.

Cheers, Steve Santini
I like the cover art!

The pre-politically-correct, old-fashioned methods of behavior modification.

Please do keep us abreast as to your progress on this treatise.

Speaking of which, I have something related to post.

Cheers!
Jason

Steve Santini 13 Dec 2009
#5
Just a head's up...

I am halfway done the text for my latest book titled, "The Catalog of Cruelty: An Illustrated Study of Early Restraints and Instruments of Torture."

The photography for this book is about a quarter of the way finished and if all goes well this book should be in print by April or May of 2010.

Cheers, Steve Santini
I took the pic and did the cover design myself.

Yes, indeed, pre politically correct is putting it mildly! lol

Cheers, Steve
Steve Santini 14 Dec 2009
#6
Just a head's up...

I am halfway done the text for my latest book titled, "The Catalog of Cruelty: An Illustrated Study of Early Restraints and Instruments of Torture."

The photography for this book is about a quarter of the way finished and if all goes well this book should be in print by April or May of 2010.

Cheers, Steve Santini