OnlyCuffsOnlyCuffsarchive search
The Forum at Handcuffs.Org

Need a little help

6 visible archived posts ยท 6 preserved total ยท topic ID 3340
Original topic โ†—Recovered images
Anonymous 13 Jan 2010
#1
Can someone please tell me what these are. I know I have seen them before but for the life of me can not remember where or what.







Anonymous 13 Jan 2010
#2




holstcollection 13 Jan 2010
#3
Can someone please tell me what these are. I know I have seen them before but for the life of me can not remember where or what.






Click to expand...
Hi,

These are the Cumming handcuffs manufactured by the Dawson Machine Company of Worchester, Massachusetts.
This set seem to be in worn condition but still with a nice patina and no rust. The key for them is a very simple single bit key.

Lars
Anonymous 13 Jan 2010
#4
Can someone please tell me what these are. I know I have seen them before but for the life of me can not remember where or what.






Click to expand...
They are for sale on ebay now and these pictures are from the posting.
Edgeplay_Cgo 14 Jan 2010
#5
Can someone please tell me what these are. I know I have seen them before but for the life of me can not remember where or what.






Click to expand...
One tiny nit.

It's spelled Worcester. (Pronounced Wooster).

Get the H out of Worcester!

holstcollection 14 Jan 2010
#6
Can someone please tell me what these are. I know I have seen them before but for the life of me can not remember where or what.






Click to expand...
Oh, I'm sorry for the misspelling! My excuse is that I'm not native English.
I could have had a look at my Carberry cuffs since they are stamped with both the factory
and the location.


Lars