OnlyCuffsOnlyCuffsarchive search
The Forum at Handcuffs.Org

Handcuff on Car Bumber

7 visible archived posts ยท 7 preserved total ยท topic ID 3423
Original topic โ†—Recovered images
lauher 05 Mar 2010
#1
Joe Fox just sent this in.

Hi Joe:

Kevin & Kristen posted this photo on the "Magic Cafe" (Magician's website)-----showing how they came across a car's hood that was being locked with those handcuffs shown.

I thought maybe you could post the photo on your site - to see if the members have any ideas.


Stay warm,

--Joe Fox

Unknown / guest 05 Mar 2010
#2
I think it is one of these cheap cuffs that show up on eBay all the time. Onel linkage is just broken.

Joe



Item number: 330410883951
stan willis 05 Mar 2010
#3
Joe Fox just sent this in.

Hi Joe:

Kevin & Kristen posted this photo on the "Magic Cafe" (Magician's website)-----showing how they came across a car's hood that was being locked with those handcuffs shown.

I thought maybe you could post the photo on your site - to see if the members have any ideas.


Stay warm,

--Joe Fox

Click to expand...
That was also my guess.
Stan
Kevin Connolly 05 Mar 2010
#4
Joe Fox just sent this in.

Hi Joe:

Kevin & Kristen posted this photo on the "Magic Cafe" (Magician's website)-----showing how they came across a car's hood that was being locked with those handcuffs shown.

I thought maybe you could post the photo on your site - to see if the members have any ideas.


Stay warm,

--Joe Fox

Click to expand...
Would be a Crapola 100 Model.
Anonymous 06 Mar 2010
#5
Joe Fox just sent this in.

Hi Joe:

Kevin & Kristen posted this photo on the "Magic Cafe" (Magician's website)-----showing how they came across a car's hood that was being locked with those handcuffs shown.

I thought maybe you could post the photo on your site - to see if the members have any ideas.


Stay warm,

--Joe Fox

Click to expand...
Is it on a Toyota?
CuffmanBelgium 06 Mar 2010
#6
Joe Fox just sent this in.

Hi Joe:

Kevin & Kristen posted this photo on the "Magic Cafe" (Magician's website)-----showing how they came across a car's hood that was being locked with those handcuffs shown.

I thought maybe you could post the photo on your site - to see if the members have any ideas.


Stay warm,

--Joe Fox

Click to expand...
Dear mr. Joe Fox,

You are now officially invited to the European handcuff convention in Antwerp, Belgium later this year. You will have an opportunity to buy all doubles from my collection when you're here. However, if you should decide not to be joining us this year, I'll probably end up buying your left-over cuffs in Ontario next year

Take care,

Peter
http://users.telenet.be/cuffman/

Joseph Fox 06 Mar 2010
#7
Joe Fox just sent this in.

Hi Joe:

Kevin & Kristen posted this photo on the "Magic Cafe" (Magician's website)-----showing how they came across a car's hood that was being locked with those handcuffs shown.

I thought maybe you could post the photo on your site - to see if the members have any ideas.


Stay warm,

--Joe Fox

Click to expand...
Hello Peter;

I always look forward to seeing & talking to you (along with all of the European collectors).

See you at the Cannon's 2011 Escape Convention!

--Joe