OnlyCuffsOnlyCuffsarchive search
The Forum at Handcuffs.Org

Alycon Leg Irons?

10 visible archived posts ยท 10 preserved total ยท topic ID 3432
Original topic โ†—Recovered images
Nils 12 Mar 2010
#1


Good Morning everyone,

I wasn't aware that Alcyon also made leg irons, as I recently found a combination on Cuffman's page. Does anyone know more about these?

Cheers
Nils
handboeienfreak 12 Mar 2010
#2
Hi Nils

alcyon made

legirons
legirons in combination with handcuffs
legirons in combination with big handcuffs
legirons with short chain
legirons with hinge

i've 3 of these in my collection only the single legirons
no combinations


hope this info helps you
Nils 13 Mar 2010
#3

Good Morning everyone,

I wasn't aware that Alcyon also made leg irons, as I recently found a combination on Cuffman's page. Does anyone know more about these?

Cheers
Nils

I saw a set on cuffman's page:

http://users.telenet.be/cuffman/coll01.html

I've never seen the leg irons separately; model number according to Cuffman is 5270.

Is there a connection between Alcyon and Jay Pee, by the way? Jay Pee makes some of the nicest swing-through cuffs around, I think.
CuffmanBelgium 19 Mar 2010
#4

Good Morning everyone,

I wasn't aware that Alcyon also made leg irons, as I recently found a combination on Cuffman's page. Does anyone know more about these?

Cheers
Nils
Hi Nils,
Besides the ones you saw on my website, I have a couple of catalogue-pictures from about 10 years ago showing other legiron-sized restraints. I was told they stopped those in 2000 or 2001 when they were prohibited in Spain. I still would love to get a model 5270 in the collection.
Peter


Dorson 19 Mar 2010
#5

Good Morning everyone,

I wasn't aware that Alcyon also made leg irons, as I recently found a combination on Cuffman's page. Does anyone know more about these?

Cheers
Nils
Here you go without the thumbnail...





Dorson 19 Mar 2010
#6

Good Morning everyone,

I wasn't aware that Alcyon also made leg irons, as I recently found a combination on Cuffman's page. Does anyone know more about these?

Cheers
Nils
ooppss, forgot to remove one of the th_
CuffmanBelgium 19 Mar 2010
#7

Good Morning everyone,

I wasn't aware that Alcyon also made leg irons, as I recently found a combination on Cuffman's page. Does anyone know more about these?

Cheers
Nils
sorry, I know it's a lousy resolution but that's all I've got. There should be an official 1999-2000 catalogue out there somewhere but I don't know where it is so I just gave it my best shot
handboeienfreak 20 Mar 2010
#8

Good Morning everyone,

I wasn't aware that Alcyon also made leg irons, as I recently found a combination on Cuffman's page. Does anyone know more about these?

Cheers
Nils
hi

here is the product folder

alcyon stopped with production as the cuffman mention

i can tell you from the old batch I was able to get some of these

and the rest from the old batch al destroyed

hope this is info enough





best

handboeienfreak
Ron 20 Mar 2010
#9

Good Morning everyone,

I wasn't aware that Alcyon also made leg irons, as I recently found a combination on Cuffman's page. Does anyone know more about these?

Cheers
Nils
For the right price I'm always willing to sell my set of Alcyon leg irons
Regards, Ron

http://www.handboeienverzameling.nl
Nils 21 Mar 2010
#10

Good Morning everyone,

I wasn't aware that Alcyon also made leg irons, as I recently found a combination on Cuffman's page. Does anyone know more about these?

Cheers
Nils
Interesting. In my opinion, these are still some of the best made cuffs to be found on the European continent. Nothing fancy, but solid workmanship and small tolerances. The German Army also switched to Alcyon some time ago, and supposedly Clejuso cried a river. It's not as big a deal as a 400 tanker aircraft, though. : )