Steve Santini
#1Hello all,
I have the rare handcuff pictured below for sale.
It dates to the mid 1700's, is from Germany, and bears the crest stamp of the region of Baden on it.
Aside from it's missing one side of one of the twin wrist plates it is very nice.
I do not need to tell our experienced European collectors how rare it is to find such an early cuff and particularly one with a stamping that identifies it to a particular region/state of Germany.
Seriously interested parties can contact me at [email protected]
Cheers, Steve Santini
I have the rare handcuff pictured below for sale.
It dates to the mid 1700's, is from Germany, and bears the crest stamp of the region of Baden on it.
Aside from it's missing one side of one of the twin wrist plates it is very nice.
I do not need to tell our experienced European collectors how rare it is to find such an early cuff and particularly one with a stamping that identifies it to a particular region/state of Germany.
Seriously interested parties can contact me at [email protected]
Cheers, Steve Santini
