OnlyCuffsOnlyCuffsarchive search
The Forum at Handcuffs.Org

Cuffs listed on ebay now

4 visible archived posts ยท 4 preserved total ยท topic ID 3533
Original topic โ†—Recovered images
michael griffin 24 May 2010
#1
just a heads up I have listings currently and will be uploading more soon
stay in touch dont let em escape


http://shop.ebay.com/master_of_escape/m ... =12&_rdc=1



Nils 24 May 2010
#2


Are the Bean cuffs that chunky, or is the photo warped?
lauher 24 May 2010
#3
just a heads up I have listings currently and will be uploading more soon
stay in touch dont let em escape


http://shop.ebay.com/master_of_escape/m ... =12&_rdc=1



Michael

Nice cuffs. I still do not understand how your FWSM cuffs are marked. Do they say FWSM or are you basing your identification on other features?

Joe
Anonymous 25 May 2010
#4
just a heads up I have listings currently and will be uploading more soon
stay in touch dont let em escape


http://shop.ebay.com/master_of_escape/m ... =12&_rdc=1



H joe
im basing this on the other fwsms ive seen and had, the characteristics, etc hope this helps