OnlyCuffsOnlyCuffsarchive search
The Forum at Handcuffs.Org

my collection for sale

13 visible archived posts ยท 13 preserved total ยท topic ID 3567
Original topic โ†—Recovered images
PETCHI 20 Jun 2010
#1
My collection is for sale for a good reason.

Today 4 models with a minimum price. Send me your bids if you are interested. With the best offer, you will be the owner.
You have 10 days from now.
The cuffs are in perfect condition

1500 euros Very rare model with a small engrafing "BREVETE DEPOSE"


1300 euros rare lyon presto with this link


1700 euros very rare french handcuffs in perfect condition with the key


2500 euros an other rare model. I sold some years ago a same model 4000 euros to a famous collector.
A rare occasion to add rare models in your collection
Paiement with PAYPAL or bank transfer

Thanks for looking and contact.
Unknown / guest 20 Jun 2010
#2
address for your email
petchi63ATorange.fr
Sorry
Anonymous 20 Jun 2010
#3
My collection is for sale for a good reason.

Today 4 models with a minimum price. Send me your bids if you are interested. With the best offer, you will be the owner.
You have 10 days from now.
The cuffs are in perfect condition

1500 euros Very rare model with a small engrafing "BREVETE DEPOSE"


1300 euros rare lyon presto with this link


1700 euros very rare french handcuffs in perfect condition with the key


2500 euros an other rare model. I sold some years ago a same model 4000 euros to a famous collector.
A rare occasion to add rare models in your collection
Paiement with PAYPAL or bank transfer

Thanks for looking and contact.
Click to expand...
Clearly, they are NOT in perfect condition.
Mark Lyons 20 Jun 2010
#4
My collection is for sale for a good reason.

Today 4 models with a minimum price. Send me your bids if you are interested. With the best offer, you will be the owner.
You have 10 days from now.
The cuffs are in perfect condition

1500 euros Very rare model with a small engrafing "BREVETE DEPOSE"


1300 euros rare lyon presto with this link


1700 euros very rare french handcuffs in perfect condition with the key


2500 euros an other rare model. I sold some years ago a same model 4000 euros to a famous collector.
A rare occasion to add rare models in your collection
Paiement with PAYPAL or bank transfer

Thanks for looking and contact.
Click to expand...
Petchi,

Those are some nice cuffs offered here.
I hope all is well with you.
I would like you to pass my name along to the buyer of the 4th cuff down with the T-key. I would be interested in knowing who will own this one, Of course, he could contact me only if he wishes.
I was only aware of 2 of these cuffs n the world, this one for sale and the one that I bought from your fellow countryman in December.
You mentioned that you sold one to a famous collector and I am not sure who that is. Please pm me or forward my name to him as I would like to know who that could be. I would like to know the keepers of these 3 known examples. Do you know of any others beside these 3?
I am sorry that I never got back to you about my dealings with the seller. I had quite a time with eBay and Paypal, but they did resolve our differences and I am happy to have been able to keep the cuff. You spent some time as our middleman/interpreter and I appreciate it.
I hope I can repay the good deed you did for me.
Good luck with the sale and hope you will keep your interest in cuff collecting!

mark
O--O
PETCHI 21 Jun 2010
#5
My collection is for sale for a good reason.

Today 4 models with a minimum price. Send me your bids if you are interested. With the best offer, you will be the owner.
You have 10 days from now.
The cuffs are in perfect condition

1500 euros Very rare model with a small engrafing "BREVETE DEPOSE"


1300 euros rare lyon presto with this link


1700 euros very rare french handcuffs in perfect condition with the key


2500 euros an other rare model. I sold some years ago a same model 4000 euros to a famous collector.
A rare occasion to add rare models in your collection
Paiement with PAYPAL or bank transfer

Thanks for looking and contact.
Click to expand...
Hi Mark

Sorry but I cannot give the name of the buyer. He does not agree and I have to respect his request. I will send him your request with your address. So I hope He will write you. I think He often go to this site. Anyway I send an email to him today. This model is very very rare. Without the key at this price you made a very very good bargain. I know only 3 owners all around the world.

Everything is OK but I need money. It will be very hard to go to the post office by sending my collection all around the world. I have very rare cuffs.

I was very sad about your purchase. The seller was not very kind. I suggested him to refund you. Yes I had spent a lot of time to help you but without any success.

With all my best

http://menottescollection.net
mark lyons 21 Jun 2010
#6
My collection is for sale for a good reason.

Today 4 models with a minimum price. Send me your bids if you are interested. With the best offer, you will be the owner.
You have 10 days from now.
The cuffs are in perfect condition

1500 euros Very rare model with a small engrafing "BREVETE DEPOSE"


1300 euros rare lyon presto with this link


1700 euros very rare french handcuffs in perfect condition with the key


2500 euros an other rare model. I sold some years ago a same model 4000 euros to a famous collector.
A rare occasion to add rare models in your collection
Paiement with PAYPAL or bank transfer

Thanks for looking and contact.
Click to expand...
Petchi,
I am sad to hear that you need to sell off pieces from the collection.
It has been some difficult times for quite a few collectors.
I hope your situation changes for the better and your interest in the hobby stays with you.
You always had the ability to find the most unusual items and shared your findings with us on this site.
Thanks you for forwarding my name to your collector associate. I hope he contacts me and I would of course keep his name confidential. I think it is important to know who shares ownership of such an unusual piece as this.
Thanks again for the work you did with the seller to tried to help out. I did very, very well with eBay and PayPal and am proud to own such a great item.
I am sure we will be in touch, but I did want to wish you the very best and hope you overcome your situation soon.

mark
O--O
PETCHI 21 Jun 2010
#7
My collection is for sale for a good reason.

Today 4 models with a minimum price. Send me your bids if you are interested. With the best offer, you will be the owner.
You have 10 days from now.
The cuffs are in perfect condition

1500 euros Very rare model with a small engrafing "BREVETE DEPOSE"


1300 euros rare lyon presto with this link


1700 euros very rare french handcuffs in perfect condition with the key


2500 euros an other rare model. I sold some years ago a same model 4000 euros to a famous collector.
A rare occasion to add rare models in your collection
Paiement with PAYPAL or bank transfer

Thanks for looking and contact.
Click to expand...
I have sent a mail to the other collector. Would you please advise me when He will write you.


http://menottescollection.net
Unknown / guest 24 Jun 2010
#8
My collection is for sale for a good reason.

Today 4 models with a minimum price. Send me your bids if you are interested. With the best offer, you will be the owner.
You have 10 days from now.
The cuffs are in perfect condition

1500 euros Very rare model with a small engrafing "BREVETE DEPOSE"


1300 euros rare lyon presto with this link


1700 euros very rare french handcuffs in perfect condition with the key


2500 euros an other rare model. I sold some years ago a same model 4000 euros to a famous collector.
A rare occasion to add rare models in your collection
Paiement with PAYPAL or bank transfer

Thanks for looking and contact.
Click to expand...
Hello fellow collectors

One LYON PRESTO has been sold witha good offer. So I withdraw the photo and this sale. The 3 other models are still for sale.

Today 4 other models for sale

Rare Brass LA POLICIERE with an original key 1100

Prototype Smith and Wesson never sold. Write to Smith and Wesson if you want to check. Nobody has this model in his colection : Or perhaps one or two lucky people. MAKE ME AN OFFER

790 in very good condition with an original key

Very rare Horst moabit 52. I have a request by a serious collector about this model. MAKE ME AN OFFER if you are interested

http://menottescollection.net
Unknown / guest 24 Jun 2010
#9
My collection is for sale for a good reason.

Today 4 models with a minimum price. Send me your bids if you are interested. With the best offer, you will be the owner.
You have 10 days from now.
The cuffs are in perfect condition

1500 euros Very rare model with a small engrafing "BREVETE DEPOSE"


1300 euros rare lyon presto with this link


1700 euros very rare french handcuffs in perfect condition with the key


2500 euros an other rare model. I sold some years ago a same model 4000 euros to a famous collector.
A rare occasion to add rare models in your collection
Paiement with PAYPAL or bank transfer

Thanks for looking and contact.
Click to expand...
Prices in EUROS of course.
The model LYON PRESTO SOLD is the second one

http://menottescollection.net
Unknown / guest 24 Jun 2010
#10
My collection is for sale for a good reason.

Today 4 models with a minimum price. Send me your bids if you are interested. With the best offer, you will be the owner.
You have 10 days from now.
The cuffs are in perfect condition

1500 euros Very rare model with a small engrafing "BREVETE DEPOSE"


1300 euros rare lyon presto with this link


1700 euros very rare french handcuffs in perfect condition with the key


2500 euros an other rare model. I sold some years ago a same model 4000 euros to a famous collector.
A rare occasion to add rare models in your collection
Paiement with PAYPAL or bank transfer

Thanks for looking and contact.
Click to expand...
Hi

This the mail and photos sent to a collector. He wants some informations about the S & W prototype

.......Thank you for this first contact

You will find some other photos with this email. Sorry I have no box.
This model has never been sold by S & W. It was a prototype given to the sellers. They have to show this new model to their customers before a futur production. It has never been produced. The customers were not interrested by this model like the model 200.

If you want more informations about this model go to
http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/ ... 7812_image

I wrote them some months ago to request informations about it.

It is a very very rare model for a serious collection.

With all my best......





http://menottescollection.net
PETCHI 24 Jun 2010
#11
My collection is for sale for a good reason.

Today 4 models with a minimum price. Send me your bids if you are interested. With the best offer, you will be the owner.
You have 10 days from now.
The cuffs are in perfect condition

1500 euros Very rare model with a small engrafing "BREVETE DEPOSE"


1300 euros rare lyon presto with this link


1700 euros very rare french handcuffs in perfect condition with the key


2500 euros an other rare model. I sold some years ago a same model 4000 euros to a famous collector.
A rare occasion to add rare models in your collection
Paiement with PAYPAL or bank transfer

Thanks for looking and contact.
Click to expand...
Hi

Other photos on request of course as requested by some collectors
Sent by email

http://menottescollection.net
Unknown / guest 25 Jun 2010
#12
My collection is for sale for a good reason.

Today 4 models with a minimum price. Send me your bids if you are interested. With the best offer, you will be the owner.
You have 10 days from now.
The cuffs are in perfect condition

1500 euros Very rare model with a small engrafing "BREVETE DEPOSE"


1300 euros rare lyon presto with this link


1700 euros very rare french handcuffs in perfect condition with the key


2500 euros an other rare model. I sold some years ago a same model 4000 euros to a famous collector.
A rare occasion to add rare models in your collection
Paiement with PAYPAL or bank transfer

Thanks for looking and contact.
Click to expand...
Hi
An other nice model sold : the Horst moabit 52
So I withdraw the photo
Thanks for the buyer

http://menottescollection.net
Unknown / guest 28 Jun 2010
#13
My collection is for sale for a good reason.

Today 4 models with a minimum price. Send me your bids if you are interested. With the best offer, you will be the owner.
You have 10 days from now.
The cuffs are in perfect condition

1500 euros Very rare model with a small engrafing "BREVETE DEPOSE"


1300 euros rare lyon presto with this link


1700 euros very rare french handcuffs in perfect condition with the key


2500 euros an other rare model. I sold some years ago a same model 4000 euros to a famous collector.
A rare occasion to add rare models in your collection
Paiement with PAYPAL or bank transfer

Thanks for looking and contact.
Click to expand...
Hi gentlemen

For your information I have emails delivered problems. So If you have no answer after your questions, would you please give me an other email address with no SPAM program

omcast.net is not working with my IP

Sorry

http://menottescollection.net