OnlyCuffsOnlyCuffsarchive search
The Forum at Handcuffs.Org

3 models LYON PRESTO for sale

3 visible archived posts · 3 preserved total · topic ID 3573
Original topic ↗Recovered images
PETCHI 26 Jun 2010
#1
Hi

With the sale of my collection I would like you to have a look on these 2 rare french handcuffs The first and the second one.

The first one is thanks to the BREVETE DEPOSE very small. On the LYON PRESTO cuffs it is large. Have a look on yours if you have got it in your collection. Price 1500 euros


The second model is the link. I confirm you that the link has not been cut. I have never seen an other same model in the past: price 1500 euros


And the third model not very expensive for a LYON PRESTO 720 euros


Why not buy the 3 models. This is a rare occasion to add these famous and nice french cuffs in your collection.

http://menottescollection.net
Unknown / guest 26 Jun 2010
#2
I Have forgoten: LYON PRESTO is not the same on the first and the other models

http://menottescollection.net
Unknown / guest 28 Jun 2010
#3
Hi

With the sale of my collection I would like you to have a look on these 2 rare french handcuffs The first and the second one.

The first one is thanks to the BREVETE DEPOSE very small. On the LYON PRESTO cuffs it is large. Have a look on yours if you have got it in your collection. Price 1500 euros


The second model is the link. I confirm you that the link has not been cut. I have never seen an other same model in the past: price 1500 euros


And the third model not very expensive for a LYON PRESTO 720 euros


Why not buy the 3 models. This is a rare occasion to add these famous and nice french cuffs in your collection.

http://menottescollection.net
Click to expand...
Hi gentlemen

For your information I have emails delivered problems. So If you have no answer after your questions, would you please give me an other email address with no SPAM program

omcast.net is not working with my IP

Sorry

http://menottescollection.net