OnlyCuffsOnlyCuffsarchive search
The Forum at Handcuffs.Org

An update on my book project

4 visible archived posts · 4 preserved total · topic ID 3723
Original topic ↗Recovered images
Steve Santini 28 Sep 2010
#1
Just letting everyone know that I am still hard at work on my early restraints/instruments of torture book.

I got kind of side tracked for a while and penned this book at the same time:

http://www.amazon.com/Graveyard-Poet-Ad ... 614&sr=1-2

The Graveyard Poet: Dark Adult Poems Of Horror, Madness and Death$10.95
CREATESPACE Amazon
But, now that the above book has been released I can get back to work on the restraint/torture one.

The recently released book mentioned above brings my published works to 7.

Cheers, Steve

The Amazing Michael 29 Sep 2010
#2
Steve, I have enjoyed your other masterful works....these next two should be no different. The new book isn't a very sun shinny project is it? LOL! Sounds very Dark.....but what would anyone expect from the Dark Master? Good luck with all your book writing endeavors.

Cheers, Mike D~C/
Steve Santini 29 Sep 2010
#3
Just letting everyone know that I am still hard at work on my early restraints/instruments of torture book.

I got kind of side tracked for a while and penned this book at the same time:

http://www.amazon.com/Graveyard-Poet-Ad ... 614&sr=1-2

But, now that the above book has been released I can get back to work on the restraint/torture one.

The recently released book mentioned above brings my published works to 7.

Cheers, Steve
Click to expand...
The Graveyard Poet: Dark Adult Poems Of Horror, Madness and Death$10.95
CREATESPACE Amazon
I appreciate the words and thoughts Mike

Cheers, Steve
Steve Santini 29 Sep 2010
#4
Just letting everyone know that I am still hard at work on my early restraints/instruments of torture book.

I got kind of side tracked for a while and penned this book at the same time:

http://www.amazon.com/Graveyard-Poet-Ad ... 614&sr=1-2

But, now that the above book has been released I can get back to work on the restraint/torture one.

The recently released book mentioned above brings my published works to 7.

Cheers, Steve
Click to expand...
The Graveyard Poet: Dark Adult Poems Of Horror, Madness and Death$10.95
CREATESPACE Amazon
You are correct Mike...

The latest book I just published is dark... very dark.

Now it's back from the writer's land of fiction to get working on the ancient restraints book.

So much to write, so little time.

Steve