OnlyCuffsOnlyCuffsarchive search
The Forum at Handcuffs.Org

Happy Holidays!!!

7 visible archived posts · 7 preserved total · topic ID 3856
Original topic ↗Recovered images
The Amazing Michael 19 Dec 2010
#1
Hi everyone, I just wanted to say Happy Holidays to the handcuff collecting community. I hope everyone here has a safe and happy holiday season!




Cheers, Mike D~C/

P.S. I hope all your gifts come with keys or working combinations!


The Amazing Michael 27 Dec 2010
#2
Well, I got two cuff related gifts this year....Joe Giunta's two volume book set (which I LOVE) and a set of Bean Cobb leg irons, fully functional with 100% plating and a key. Both gifts were given to me by my lovely wife Kellie. This photo is not very good.....it makes them look dull. They have a nice shine to them but have not been polished. Mark Lyon's ex-wife and her lawyer appraised them at $25,950.00 (USD) =)



Anyone else get any cuff stuff for Christmas this year?

Happy Holidays, Mike D~C/
Dorson 28 Dec 2010
#3
Hi everyone, I just wanted to say Happy Holidays to the handcuff collecting community. I hope everyone here has a safe and happy holiday season!




Cheers, Mike D~C/

P.S. I hope all your gifts come with keys or working combinations!

Click to expand...
ROTFLMAO!!!, I bet if you could get that price for them, you could go out and get around 70 pairs of them!!! Nice gift of the Cobb leg irons....
grenchat 29 Dec 2010
#4
Hi everyone, I just wanted to say Happy Holidays to the handcuff collecting community. I hope everyone here has a safe and happy holiday season!




Cheers, Mike D~C/

P.S. I hope all your gifts come with keys or working combinations!

Click to expand...
All this stocking needs is an Oregon Boot - LOL!



Happy Holidays!

Jason
The Amazing Michael 29 Dec 2010
#5
Hi everyone, I just wanted to say Happy Holidays to the handcuff collecting community. I hope everyone here has a safe and happy holiday season!




Cheers, Mike D~C/

P.S. I hope all your gifts come with keys or working combinations!

Click to expand...
LOL! Jason, I was thinking the same thing when I took the picture but I don't own one. Happy Holidays!

Cheers, Mike D~C/
LK 29 Dec 2010
#6
Hi everyone, I just wanted to say Happy Holidays to the handcuff collecting community. I hope everyone here has a safe and happy holiday season!




Cheers, Mike D~C/

P.S. I hope all your gifts come with keys or working combinations!

Click to expand...
does KELLIE have any unmarried sisters ? LOL
MERRY XMAS

LK D~D
The Amazing Michael 31 Dec 2010
#7
Hi everyone, I just wanted to say Happy Holidays to the handcuff collecting community. I hope everyone here has a safe and happy holiday season!




Cheers, Mike D~C/

P.S. I hope all your gifts come with keys or working combinations!

Click to expand...
LK, Kellie has one unmarried sister but I wouldn't wish that woman on my worst enemy.......I guess it isn't hard to figure out why she is not married. LOL!

Cheers, Mike D~C/