I am not buying this....literally and figuratively.
I doubt that a paperclip would be found in the backseat of a patrol car and even if it was, the odds of him being able to open the cuffs is astronomical. The clip is not even bent into a configuration that would release the ratchet, even if they were only single locked....or the police use furry handcuffs in his jurisdiction.
The fact that he has been able to retain the state's evidence is even more fantastic.
I say, he had a bar bet with his drinking buddies that he could sell a paperclip fr $20.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Paperclip-used-pick ... 41568b08c6
mark
O--O
Click to expand...
I never did respond to the outcome of this auction,
He ended it early with this reply:
I AM ADDING THIS TO SOME OF THE RESPONSES i HAVE RECIVED SINCE LISTING THIS. SOME OF YOU SAY I'M AN IDIOT AND DESERVE TO GO THE PRISION. I AM NOT TRIN G TO GET RICH JUST DOING WHAT I CAN. I WORK 45-60 HOURS A WEEK. I AM NOT LAZY. I DID GET INTO SOME TROUBLE FOR SOME MINOR THING I " MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE DID". I AM NOT ADMITING ANY GUILT.
Those that say he is an idiot could be correct. If this story is to be believed, he says he beat up a "pig" but is not admitting any guilt.
I still say if he assaulted a peace officer, he would not be posting any of this and certainly would not have the paper clip in his possession.
mark
O--O