OnlyCuffsOnlyCuffsarchive search
The Forum at Handcuffs.Org

Most horrible day ever.

7 visible archived posts · 7 preserved total · topic ID 4033
Original topic ↗Recovered images
Abit 29 Apr 2011
#1
I came home from work today to find that someone had broken into my place and all of m handcuffs are gone I could have just cried, but i didn't. All 50 some pairs gone, so i called the police and Gave them a copy of my serial numbers but not to my suprize they said that this was a strange thing to come up missing and there really isn't any hope of finding them. So i guess its back to square one with my "collection". To everyone out there that has had some cuffs stolen i feel for you. Thanks for listening, cuz i had to tell someone that would care.

Abit
Steve Santini 30 Apr 2011
#2
I have had items "stolen" by others who were supposed to be honouring a trade but did not so I understand how you feel.

Here's hoping that you get them back and if you do not that your next collection will be even better.

S.S.
Anonymous 30 Apr 2011
#3
I came home from work today to find that someone had broken into my place and all of m handcuffs are gone I could have just cried, but i didn't. All 50 some pairs gone, so i called the police and Gave them a copy of my serial numbers but not to my suprize they said that this was a strange thing to come up missing and there really isn't any hope of finding them. So i guess its back to square one with my "collection". To everyone out there that has had some cuffs stolen i feel for you. Thanks for listening, cuz i had to tell someone that would care.

Abit
Quit crying Santini, we know how you do your trading.
Ian McColl 30 Apr 2011
#4
I came home from work today to find that someone had broken into my place and all of m handcuffs are gone I could have just cried, but i didn't. All 50 some pairs gone, so i called the police and Gave them a copy of my serial numbers but not to my suprize they said that this was a strange thing to come up missing and there really isn't any hope of finding them. So i guess its back to square one with my "collection". To everyone out there that has had some cuffs stolen i feel for you. Thanks for listening, cuz i had to tell someone that would care.

Abit
Hi, Post the serial numbers and description of you cuffs here, and if they come up, we can all look for you. Hope you have some good photos also.

Ian
Nils 30 Apr 2011
#5
I came home from work today to find that someone had broken into my place and all of m handcuffs are gone I could have just cried, but i didn't. All 50 some pairs gone, so i called the police and Gave them a copy of my serial numbers but not to my suprize they said that this was a strange thing to come up missing and there really isn't any hope of finding them. So i guess its back to square one with my "collection". To everyone out there that has had some cuffs stolen i feel for you. Thanks for listening, cuz i had to tell someone that would care.

Abit
Abit,
I'm very sorry for your loss. It's hard to believe someone went straight for your cuffs.

Hauling pounds and pounds worth of cuffs out of a house must have been noticed by somebody.

It may be strange, but I always had a gut feeling of never advertising my absence on the web.

I'll start registering all my cuffs, plus I'll lock all expensive items away when I'm gone.

Where do you live? Do you suspect an inside job?

All the best,
Nils
Tim 30 Apr 2011
#6
I came home from work today to find that someone had broken into my place and all of m handcuffs are gone I could have just cried, but i didn't. All 50 some pairs gone, so i called the police and Gave them a copy of my serial numbers but not to my suprize they said that this was a strange thing to come up missing and there really isn't any hope of finding them. So i guess its back to square one with my "collection". To everyone out there that has had some cuffs stolen i feel for you. Thanks for listening, cuz i had to tell someone that would care.

Abit
Man that is horrible. I had a business once that got broke into 3 times in one week so I know how you feel.

All the best.

Tim
Anon456 30 Apr 2011
#7
I came home from work today to find that someone had broken into my place and all of m handcuffs are gone I could have just cried, but i didn't. All 50 some pairs gone, so i called the police and Gave them a copy of my serial numbers but not to my suprize they said that this was a strange thing to come up missing and there really isn't any hope of finding them. So i guess its back to square one with my "collection". To everyone out there that has had some cuffs stolen i feel for you. Thanks for listening, cuz i had to tell someone that would care.

Abit
I wish abit had a better name and maybe now is the time... You can upload a list here with the info on the cuffs since you have serial #'s, and type of cuff. I am willing to bet they turn up on ebay or the like. If a match of stolen items turn up on ebay, the cops can be notified and they can go to ebay and get the info on the seller and arrest them. But that means you will have to provide a name and contact info so we can let you know.