OnlyCuffsOnlyCuffsarchive search
The Forum at Handcuffs.Org

New cuffs on trial in the UK

4 visible archived posts · 4 preserved total · topic ID 4059
Original topic ↗Recovered images
weaseldandaw 20 May 2011
#1
Hi Guys,

A few days ago we had a retirement party at work & after I left it got a little out of hand. Three of the guys got arrested on the train station by armed police. Two were placed in speedcuffs as expected, but..... the third was placed in a new cuff.

Apparently, they are on trial for the anti terrorist police, or so my colleague was told. The main part of the cuff was made completely of rubber & he said they were extremely comfortable!

Does anyone know what these cuffs were & could you tell me/us more?
CuffmanBelgium 20 May 2011
#2
Hey Dan,

As tomorrow is Saturday, it shoudn't be any problem for you to misbehave, get arrested, escape from those new cuffs and let us know what they are

Anyway, I'm also interested to know what they are.

Cheers,

Peter
weaseldandaw 20 May 2011
#3
Hi Guys,

A few days ago we had a retirement party at work & after I left it got a little out of hand. Three of the guys got arrested on the train station by armed police. Two were placed in speedcuffs as expected, but..... the third was placed in a new cuff.

Apparently, they are on trial for the anti terrorist police, or so my colleague was told. The main part of the cuff was made completely of rubber & he said they were extremely comfortable!

Does anyone know what these cuffs were & could you tell me/us more?
Update!!!

I spoke with the guy who was put in these cuffs & apparently they had to be cut off. This means they are not reusable.

I asked if they were like cable ties & he said they were not!
Unknown / guest 20 May 2011
#4
Hi Guys,

A few days ago we had a retirement party at work & after I left it got a little out of hand. Three of the guys got arrested on the train station by armed police. Two were placed in speedcuffs as expected, but..... the third was placed in a new cuff.

Apparently, they are on trial for the anti terrorist police, or so my colleague was told. The main part of the cuff was made completely of rubber & he said they were extremely comfortable!

Does anyone know what these cuffs were & could you tell me/us more?
Peter,

I must admit I was jealous, but it was probably better that I had left early, because I had my lock picks in my pocket & that would have caused a few problems.

Still, as you say, there is always tomorrow!