OnlyCuffsOnlyCuffsarchive search
The Forum at Handcuffs.Org

Gimmicked Police Handcuffs For Sale

3 visible archived posts · 3 preserved total · topic ID 4069
Original topic ↗Recovered images
The Amazing Michael 23 May 2011
#1
Hi everyone, I have some very nice gimmicked Fury Police handcuffs for sale. They are very bright shinny, chrome plated steel, Magician's or Escape Artist's handcuffs gaffed by yours truly (they are not gold, they just look that way in the photo because chrome is hard to photograph).





They are the same type I used in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kjAB8KjKAA

The buyer will get access to another video that is set to private mode explaining how the cuffs work and how to do this little routine. You must have a Youtube account to get access to this video. Don't have a Youtube account? Sign up, it's easy, fast, and best of all, it's free!

I am asking $45.00 (USD) for these cuffs plus $5.00 shipping to US buyers, $7.50 to Canada, and $10.00 to anywhere else in the world that I ship to. I do not ship to Hong Kong, Thailand, or any part of Africa. Sorry.

I am taking Paypal only for this item (it's just plain and simply easier). You can contact me at mindhunter42 @ hotmail.com if interested. Thanks for looking.

Cheers, Mike D~C/
The Amazing Michael 25 May 2011
#2
Hi everyone, the above set of handcuffs has been sold but I have another set for sale (the exact same as the first) for the same price and same terms. I have taken some better photos:





Again, if interested, e-mail me at mindhunter42 @ hotmail.com

Cheers, Mike D~C/
The Amazing Michael 08 Jun 2011
#3
Hi everyone, I have some very nice gimmicked Fury Police handcuffs for sale. They are very bright shinny, chrome plated steel, Magician's or Escape Artist's handcuffs gaffed by yours truly (they are not gold, they just look that way in the photo because chrome is hard to photograph).





They are the same type I used in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kjAB8KjKAA

The buyer will get access to another video that is set to private mode explaining how the cuffs work and how to do this little routine. You must have a Youtube account to get access to this video. Don't have a Youtube account? Sign up, it's easy, fast, and best of all, it's free!

I am asking $45.00 (USD) for these cuffs plus $5.00 shipping to US buyers, $7.50 to Canada, and $10.00 to anywhere else in the world that I ship to. I do not ship to Hong Kong, Thailand, or any part of Africa. Sorry.

I am taking Paypal only for this item (it's just plain and simply easier). You can contact me at mindhunter42 @ hotmail.com if interested. Thanks for looking.

Cheers, Mike D~C/
Click to expand...
These cuffs have been sold.

Cheers, Mike D~C/