The Amazing Michael
#1Hi, I have several spirit locks (trick locks for Magicians/Escape Artists) for trade. I am looking for antique restraints, mostly leg irons, handcuffs, and unusual padlocks.
Antique 6 lever padlock. Opens 2 different ways....still in prototype phase, 2nd one made.
American padlocks two different ones (same as the last batch I sold)
Wilson Bohanan padlock
Uhaul large very heavy padlock (gimmicked a little different than the Americans)
Antique Sargent padlock (gimmicked slightly different than the Americans)
Explanations on how they work will be given to the new owner/s along with the keys in the photos and any needed tools. E-mail trade offers to mindhunter42 @ hotmail.com. Cuffs and padlocks must be in good working order (no fixer uppers) please. Any and all trade items will have to be sent to me before I send the locks out.....we don't anymore G.B. stories on the forum. I have traded this way with many people here and have sold a ton of stuff on this forum and on the magic cafe', I am a trusted seller. Thanks for looking.
Cheers, Mike D~C/
Antique 6 lever padlock. Opens 2 different ways....still in prototype phase, 2nd one made.
American padlocks two different ones (same as the last batch I sold)
Wilson Bohanan padlock
Uhaul large very heavy padlock (gimmicked a little different than the Americans)
Antique Sargent padlock (gimmicked slightly different than the Americans)
Explanations on how they work will be given to the new owner/s along with the keys in the photos and any needed tools. E-mail trade offers to mindhunter42 @ hotmail.com. Cuffs and padlocks must be in good working order (no fixer uppers) please. Any and all trade items will have to be sent to me before I send the locks out.....we don't anymore G.B. stories on the forum. I have traded this way with many people here and have sold a ton of stuff on this forum and on the magic cafe', I am a trusted seller. Thanks for looking.
Cheers, Mike D~C/
