OnlyCuffsOnlyCuffsarchive search
The Forum at Handcuffs.Org

Stotz handcuffs for Sale / ebay fees

6 visible archived posts · 6 preserved total · topic ID 4104
Original topic ↗Recovered images
Nils 13 Jun 2011
#1

Hi everybody,

I was going to list some Stotz handcuffs on ebay, but am I getting this right? They're charging up to a dollar for insertion, then 9% of the total ("cost to the buyer", i.e. including shipping!), plus of course paypal gets its share.

Anyhow, here are the Stotz. Plated. With an original working key. 6 notches, springs are strong. I'm open to offers above $500. Paypal, or European money transfer.

Cheers,
Nils



The Amazing Michael 13 Jun 2011
#2
Nils, I e-mailed you.

Cheers, Mike D~C/
Kevin Connolly 14 Jun 2011
#3
Hi everybody,

I was going to list some Stotz handcuffs on ebay, but am I getting this right? They're charging up to a dollar for insertion, then 9% of the total ("cost to the buyer", i.e. including shipping!), plus of course paypal gets its share.

Anyhow, here are the Stotz. Plated. With an original working key. 6 notches, springs are strong. I'm open to offers above $500. Paypal, or European money transfer.

Cheers,
Nils



Click to expand...
With Paypal fees it's about 12%.
Nils 17 Jun 2011
#4
Hi everybody,

I was going to list some Stotz handcuffs on ebay, but am I getting this right? They're charging up to a dollar for insertion, then 9% of the total ("cost to the buyer", i.e. including shipping!), plus of course paypal gets its share.

Anyhow, here are the Stotz. Plated. With an original working key. 6 notches, springs are strong. I'm open to offers above $500. Paypal, or European money transfer.

Cheers,
Nils



Click to expand...
Please let me know your offers by Sunday Night (June 19th). I have several people interested, and one offer for $500.

I also have a second pair that is without a key. The plating is not as nice as on the first one, but it is still in good condition. It is marked 124. You might still be able to get a key from Cannon's.

If anyone is interested in German nippers (Heinkel, 2 other models) or a Schutzmarke Deutsche Polizei, drop me an e-mail.

Have a great weekend,
Nils








Nils 17 Jun 2011
#5
Hi everybody,

I was going to list some Stotz handcuffs on ebay, but am I getting this right? They're charging up to a dollar for insertion, then 9% of the total ("cost to the buyer", i.e. including shipping!), plus of course paypal gets its share.

Anyhow, here are the Stotz. Plated. With an original working key. 6 notches, springs are strong. I'm open to offers above $500. Paypal, or European money transfer.

Cheers,
Nils



Click to expand...
Nils 20 Jun 2011
#6
Hi everybody,

I was going to list some Stotz handcuffs on ebay, but am I getting this right? They're charging up to a dollar for insertion, then 9% of the total ("cost to the buyer", i.e. including shipping!), plus of course paypal gets its share.

Anyhow, here are the Stotz. Plated. With an original working key. 6 notches, springs are strong. I'm open to offers above $500. Paypal, or European money transfer.

Cheers,
Nils



Click to expand...
The first set has been sold.

The second set is now available on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... :MESELX:IT

Thank you,

Nils