OnlyCuffsOnlyCuffsarchive search
The Forum at Handcuffs.Org

1960 Hiatt question

2 visible archived posts · 2 preserved total · topic ID 4141
Original topic ↗Recovered images
tim71 28 Jun 2011
#1
I now have 2 pair of these cuffs and at first thought they were the same but when I looked closer, one has rivets and also has a different finish. Both shiny but one has a more "silvery" color to it.

I looked in this gallery and one is listed as a light model and looks to have the different finish as well.

My question about the finish is one of these Chrome and the other nickle?

What makes the one model "light"? is it just the chain difference? I know my "light" model also has a much lighter action.

Tim

Paul Davies 28 Jun 2011
#2
http://www.network54.com/Forum/261154/t ... ndcuffs---

Here's a links to variations of the Hiatt 1960 model. It might answer some of your questions.
Don't forget to use the search facility and in the URL replace the word "message" with "thread" and you will see all the responses.

When I first started collecting, I read back through years of Posts. It was interesting to learn about the cuffs - and who were the grumpy old men!