OnlyCuffsOnlyCuffsarchive search
The Forum at Handcuffs.Org

Recent Auctions

4 visible archived posts · 4 preserved total · topic ID 4202
Original topic ↗Recovered images
lauher 23 Jul 2011
#1
A nice pair of Romer leg irons tops the list followed by a pair of Konepaja Voima handcuffs from Finland. A high security Chubb and a complete plug 8 are also very nice cuffs.

Joe


http://handcuffs.org/auctions.html
Dorson 24 Jul 2011
#2
The Romers went for a high price, much more than I would have expected. The curious thing is that the keys look like ones I had made.
Joshua 24 Jul 2011
#3
A nice pair of Romer leg irons tops the list followed by a pair of Konepaja Voima handcuffs from Finland. A high security Chubb and a complete plug 8 are also very nice cuffs.

Joe


http://handcuffs.org/auctions.html
Obviously the keys are not original...one of the keys works both cuffs but the other will work one side. In regards to the price, not exactly the kind of records I wish to set

Dorson 02 Jan 2012
#4
A nice pair of Romer leg irons tops the list followed by a pair of Konepaja Voima handcuffs from Finland. A high security Chubb and a complete plug 8 are also very nice cuffs.

Joe


http://handcuffs.org/auctions.html
So who was the lucky person that got the Romer leg irons, please contact me privately as I have a few questions.

-Dorson