OnlyCuffsOnlyCuffsarchive search
The Forum at Handcuffs.Org

Extremely Rare Tower Single Lock 3-Way Handcuffs in Museum Quality display Case For Sale!

7 visible archived posts · 7 preserved total · topic ID 4384
Original topic ↗Recovered images
cuffman3000 25 Oct 2011
#1
Hi everyone, I have a very rare pair of Tower 3-Way SINGLE LOCK handcuffs in a very nice display case for sale. These cuffs date back to the 1860's and are in 100% excellent working order. They have a rich dark brown patina on every bit of them (no bare spots) and come with the key they came to me with (not original, to my knowledge). The case is beautiful cherry wood with a glass front and it has a brass plate mounted to the inside of the display stating some information about the cuffs. This piece is a real gem....anyone who was at this years Indy show got a good close-up look at it and can tell you that the photos do not do it justice.
























I am asking $3,000. USD plus actual shipping and insurance, no trades and no layaway please. I am not willing to do Paypal on this item unless the buyer is willing to pay an extra 5% of the total cost. Check or money order is preferred.....most take two business days to clear before I can ship with exception to US Postal money orders.


Serious inquiries can be sent to mindhunter42 @ hotmail.com. Thanks for looking.

Cheers, Mike D~C/



Anonymous 25 Oct 2011
#2


Notice the 3 way half way down the list.
Anonymous 25 Oct 2011
#3
Hi everyone, I have a very rare pair of Tower 3-Way SINGLE LOCK handcuffs in a very nice display case for sale. These cuffs date back to the 1860's and are in 100% excellent working order. They have a rich dark brown patina on every bit of them (no bare spots) and come with the key they came to me with (not original, to my knowledge). The case is beautiful cherry wood with a glass front and it has a brass plate mounted to the inside of the display stating some information about the cuffs. This piece is a real gem....anyone who was at this years Indy show got a good close-up look at it and can tell you that the photos do not do it justice.
























I am asking $3,000. USD plus actual shipping and insurance, no trades and no layaway please. I am not willing to do Paypal on this item unless the buyer is willing to pay an extra 5% of the total cost. Check or money order is preferred.....most take two business days to clear before I can ship with exception to US Postal money orders.


Serious inquiries can be sent to mindhunter42 @ hotmail.com. Thanks for looking.

Cheers, Mike D~C/


Click to expand...
http://www.network54.com/Forum/261154/m ... nyone-----

I guess never wasn't too far away.
cuffman3000 25 Oct 2011
#4
Hi everyone, I have a very rare pair of Tower 3-Way SINGLE LOCK handcuffs in a very nice display case for sale. These cuffs date back to the 1860's and are in 100% excellent working order. They have a rich dark brown patina on every bit of them (no bare spots) and come with the key they came to me with (not original, to my knowledge). The case is beautiful cherry wood with a glass front and it has a brass plate mounted to the inside of the display stating some information about the cuffs. This piece is a real gem....anyone who was at this years Indy show got a good close-up look at it and can tell you that the photos do not do it justice.
























I am asking $3,000. USD plus actual shipping and insurance, no trades and no layaway please. I am not willing to do Paypal on this item unless the buyer is willing to pay an extra 5% of the total cost. Check or money order is preferred.....most take two business days to clear before I can ship with exception to US Postal money orders.


Serious inquiries can be sent to mindhunter42 @ hotmail.com. Thanks for looking.

Cheers, Mike D~C/


Click to expand...
It is a double lock 3-way, not the more rare single lock version.....but thanks for showing us anyway phantom poster.

Cheers, Mike D~C/
Ian McColl 25 Oct 2011
#5
Hi everyone, I have a very rare pair of Tower 3-Way SINGLE LOCK handcuffs in a very nice display case for sale. These cuffs date back to the 1860's and are in 100% excellent working order. They have a rich dark brown patina on every bit of them (no bare spots) and come with the key they came to me with (not original, to my knowledge). The case is beautiful cherry wood with a glass front and it has a brass plate mounted to the inside of the display stating some information about the cuffs. This piece is a real gem....anyone who was at this years Indy show got a good close-up look at it and can tell you that the photos do not do it justice.
























I am asking $3,000. USD plus actual shipping and insurance, no trades and no layaway please. I am not willing to do Paypal on this item unless the buyer is willing to pay an extra 5% of the total cost. Check or money order is preferred.....most take two business days to clear before I can ship with exception to US Postal money orders.


Serious inquiries can be sent to mindhunter42 @ hotmail.com. Thanks for looking.

Cheers, Mike D~C/


Click to expand...
"Is this the one I made" LOL
cuffman3000 25 Oct 2011
#6
Hi everyone, I have a very rare pair of Tower 3-Way SINGLE LOCK handcuffs in a very nice display case for sale. These cuffs date back to the 1860's and are in 100% excellent working order. They have a rich dark brown patina on every bit of them (no bare spots) and come with the key they came to me with (not original, to my knowledge). The case is beautiful cherry wood with a glass front and it has a brass plate mounted to the inside of the display stating some information about the cuffs. This piece is a real gem....anyone who was at this years Indy show got a good close-up look at it and can tell you that the photos do not do it justice.
























I am asking $3,000. USD plus actual shipping and insurance, no trades and no layaway please. I am not willing to do Paypal on this item unless the buyer is willing to pay an extra 5% of the total cost. Check or money order is preferred.....most take two business days to clear before I can ship with exception to US Postal money orders.


Serious inquiries can be sent to mindhunter42 @ hotmail.com. Thanks for looking.

Cheers, Mike D~C/


Click to expand...
No, I do not think you made this one.....it was in a private "old west" collection for over 40 years prior to my obtaining it.

Mike
Mark Lyons 25 Oct 2011
#7
Hi everyone, I have a very rare pair of Tower 3-Way SINGLE LOCK handcuffs in a very nice display case for sale. These cuffs date back to the 1860's and are in 100% excellent working order. They have a rich dark brown patina on every bit of them (no bare spots) and come with the key they came to me with (not original, to my knowledge). The case is beautiful cherry wood with a glass front and it has a brass plate mounted to the inside of the display stating some information about the cuffs. This piece is a real gem....anyone who was at this years Indy show got a good close-up look at it and can tell you that the photos do not do it justice.
























I am asking $3,000. USD plus actual shipping and insurance, no trades and no layaway please. I am not willing to do Paypal on this item unless the buyer is willing to pay an extra 5% of the total cost. Check or money order is preferred.....most take two business days to clear before I can ship with exception to US Postal money orders.


Serious inquiries can be sent to mindhunter42 @ hotmail.com. Thanks for looking.

Cheers, Mike D~C/


Click to expand...
Michael,

his is your favorite piece!

I say KEEP IT!!!

If you need the bucks, I hope you can do something else so that you can keep these babies.
I would hate to see you get rid of the highlight of your collection.

mark
O--O