Oly83
#1Some odd months ago I was able to aqcuire this piece which undoubtedly will be the highlight of my collection for years to come. It has been referred to as a Griffin bar cuff, however if anyone has been lucky enough to see Joe Lauher's you can see that there are some obvious differences. The keyhole is rotated 90 degress, the bows overlap in opposite fashion just to name a few. With that said I refer to it as simply the bar cuff...although secretly I shall dub it the Nichols bar cuff lol. I find it appropriate to thank John Bushey, and George Brett for giving me the chance to own such a beautiful piece and thanks to Joe Lauher for sharing photos with me of his Griffin. Most importantly I will forever be appreciative to Bob Dix for the work that he did...in my opinion his skill and knowledge is unmatched anywhere in the world.
Anyway here are some photos that I wanted to share with you folks.
Anyway here are some photos that I wanted to share with you folks.
