OnlyCuffsOnlyCuffsarchive search
The Forum at Handcuffs.Org

Sheriff Joe

8 visible archived posts ยท 8 preserved total ยท topic ID 4458
Original topic โ†—Recovered images
mark lyons 19 Nov 2011
#1
Sheriff Joe Arpaio (Maricopa County, Arizona) generously gave some of these away for our 10 year Sheriff Museum Gala.
I was fortunate to have received one from him.

At first, I thought that these were just bought in bulk and powder coated pink later on, but I now see that they were painted and the signature and insignia added after. Also the Stop Levers were installed after the powder coating was applied.
As you can see, he personally signed the item twice and the box once.
I hope to post a picture of us here soon.
I know he is quite a controversial sheriff but I admire him and his take charge attitude. He gets things done, even if many people think is is too extreme.
He will be facing another election soon and I hope he will win.
Either way, I think he will always be remembered as a great sheriff who did things his way.

These will be among my most favorite pieces in the collection.






mark
O--O





.
holstcollection 19 Nov 2011
#2


Mark,

I didn't expect to see them on eBay that quick...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-AUTOGRAPHED ... 231693a364

//Lars
Mark Lyons 19 Nov 2011
#3
Sheriff Joe Arpaio (Maricopa County, Arizona) generously gave some of these away for our 10 year Sheriff Museum Gala.
I was fortunate to have received one from him.

At first, I thought that these were just bought in bulk and powder coated pink later on, but I now see that they were painted and the signature and insignia added after. Also the Stop Levers were installed after the powder coating was applied.
As you can see, he personally signed the item twice and the box once.
I hope to post a picture of us here soon.
I know he is quite a controversial sheriff but I admire him and his take charge attitude. He gets things done, even if many people think is is too extreme.
He will be facing another election soon and I hope he will win.
Either way, I think he will always be remembered as a great sheriff who did things his way.

These will be among my most favorite pieces in the collection.






mark
O--O





.
Click to expand...
Wow,


I can't believe it.
I thought they were special.
My cuffs are signed though.


mark
O--O
tim71 20 Nov 2011
#4
Sheriff Joe Arpaio (Maricopa County, Arizona) generously gave some of these away for our 10 year Sheriff Museum Gala.
I was fortunate to have received one from him.

At first, I thought that these were just bought in bulk and powder coated pink later on, but I now see that they were painted and the signature and insignia added after. Also the Stop Levers were installed after the powder coating was applied.
As you can see, he personally signed the item twice and the box once.
I hope to post a picture of us here soon.
I know he is quite a controversial sheriff but I admire him and his take charge attitude. He gets things done, even if many people think is is too extreme.
He will be facing another election soon and I hope he will win.
Either way, I think he will always be remembered as a great sheriff who did things his way.

These will be among my most favorite pieces in the collection.






mark
O--O





.
Click to expand...
Mark,

I'll be quite honest, I like his style. He's definately effective and that can't be denied.

I saw a pair of these on ebay and thought that was cool. Nice to have something autographed by him.

Did you actually get to meet him and talk to him much?

Later,

Tim
Ron Spitz 21 Nov 2011
#5
Sheriff Joe Arpaio (Maricopa County, Arizona) generously gave some of these away for our 10 year Sheriff Museum Gala.
I was fortunate to have received one from him.

At first, I thought that these were just bought in bulk and powder coated pink later on, but I now see that they were painted and the signature and insignia added after. Also the Stop Levers were installed after the powder coating was applied.
As you can see, he personally signed the item twice and the box once.
I hope to post a picture of us here soon.
I know he is quite a controversial sheriff but I admire him and his take charge attitude. He gets things done, even if many people think is is too extreme.
He will be facing another election soon and I hope he will win.
Either way, I think he will always be remembered as a great sheriff who did things his way.

These will be among my most favorite pieces in the collection.






mark
O--O





.
Click to expand...
I took a pair of pink peerless cuffs to his office in Phoenix and he was very nice
about signing them. They do sell the pink cuffs with his signature printed on the box, and the pink shorts with the money going to one of the local charities.

Ron
Icman93 27 Nov 2011
#6
Sheriff Joe Arpaio (Maricopa County, Arizona) generously gave some of these away for our 10 year Sheriff Museum Gala.
I was fortunate to have received one from him.

At first, I thought that these were just bought in bulk and powder coated pink later on, but I now see that they were painted and the signature and insignia added after. Also the Stop Levers were installed after the powder coating was applied.
As you can see, he personally signed the item twice and the box once.
I hope to post a picture of us here soon.
I know he is quite a controversial sheriff but I admire him and his take charge attitude. He gets things done, even if many people think is is too extreme.
He will be facing another election soon and I hope he will win.
Either way, I think he will always be remembered as a great sheriff who did things his way.

These will be among my most favorite pieces in the collection.






mark
O--O





.
Click to expand...
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/20 ... ith-perry/


Just thought about this post when I read about it
Anonymous 27 Nov 2011
#7
Sheriff Joe Arpaio (Maricopa County, Arizona) generously gave some of these away for our 10 year Sheriff Museum Gala.
I was fortunate to have received one from him.

At first, I thought that these were just bought in bulk and powder coated pink later on, but I now see that they were painted and the signature and insignia added after. Also the Stop Levers were installed after the powder coating was applied.
As you can see, he personally signed the item twice and the box once.
I hope to post a picture of us here soon.
I know he is quite a controversial sheriff but I admire him and his take charge attitude. He gets things done, even if many people think is is too extreme.
He will be facing another election soon and I hope he will win.
Either way, I think he will always be remembered as a great sheriff who did things his way.

These will be among my most favorite pieces in the collection.






mark
O--O





.
Click to expand...
Good! Anyone will be better than OBAMA!!
Icman93 27 Nov 2011
#8
Sheriff Joe Arpaio (Maricopa County, Arizona) generously gave some of these away for our 10 year Sheriff Museum Gala.
I was fortunate to have received one from him.

At first, I thought that these were just bought in bulk and powder coated pink later on, but I now see that they were painted and the signature and insignia added after. Also the Stop Levers were installed after the powder coating was applied.
As you can see, he personally signed the item twice and the box once.
I hope to post a picture of us here soon.
I know he is quite a controversial sheriff but I admire him and his take charge attitude. He gets things done, even if many people think is is too extreme.
He will be facing another election soon and I hope he will win.
Either way, I think he will always be remembered as a great sheriff who did things his way.

These will be among my most favorite pieces in the collection.






mark
O--O





.
Click to expand...
Ya lets hope