OnlyCuffsOnlyCuffsarchive search
The Forum at Handcuffs.Org

Small Arms Factory & ER padlock for sale

5 visible archived posts · 5 preserved total · topic ID 4625
Original topic ↗Recovered images
Paul Davies 07 Feb 2012
#1

I still have these for sale to anyone interested. I post world wide.
SAF New Zealand cuffs, offers around $300.
Elijah Rickard, Baltimore and Ohio railroad lock, offers around $275.
Plus postage from Australia.



Anonymous 09 Feb 2012
#2
ER padlock is sold subject to payment being made.
Thanks
Paul Davies 20 Feb 2012
#3
I still have these for sale to anyone interested. I post world wide.
SAF New Zealand cuffs, offers around $300.
Elijah Rickard, Baltimore and Ohio railroad lock, offers around $275.
Plus postage from Australia.



Click to expand...
This pair just sold on ebay for $350.
Mine are offered for $300, so I'll assume no one here bought the eBay ones.

ttp://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170780826313

If there are no takers, I'll put mine on eBay later on.

Paul
Paul Davies 04 Jul 2012
#4
I still have these for sale to anyone interested. I post world wide.
SAF New Zealand cuffs, offers around $300.
Elijah Rickard, Baltimore and Ohio railroad lock, offers around $275.
Plus postage from Australia.



Click to expand...
The SAF NZ Police cuffs have sold for $400 but not via the Forum.
The padlock sold a while back.
LK 04 Jul 2012
#5
I still have these for sale to anyone interested. I post world wide.
SAF New Zealand cuffs, offers around $300.
Elijah Rickard, Baltimore and Ohio railroad lock, offers around $275.
Plus postage from Australia.



Click to expand...
CONGRATS PAUL,and you made more $ too,great

BTW i'm still searching on those puzzle type shackles,that's why i haven't responded in there,but will!


LK D~D