OnlyCuffsOnlyCuffsarchive search
The Forum at Handcuffs.Org

Direct from Indy

7 visible archived posts ยท 7 preserved total ยท topic ID 4751
Original topic โ†—Recovered images
lauher 22 Apr 2012
#1
Hi, the guys are rubbing it in for those who didn't get to go.
Unknown / guest 22 Apr 2012
#2
Wish I was there with you guy's. Come on next year. Have a great time. Sincerely Brian Gleason. Drive or fly home safe.
Margarette 23 Apr 2012
#3
Hi, the guys are rubbing it in for those who didn't get to go.
Wish I had been there! I actually could have....due to an insurance snafu (and yes, I do know what snafu means....I believe fubar comes after snafu)....my surgery has been postponed for a month, so I COULD have made it to Indy!! Instead, I went to the movies with seven teenagers for my son's birthday!
Kevin Connolly 23 Apr 2012
#4
Hi, the guys are rubbing it in for those who didn't get to go.
Well you guys aren't exactly the Secret Service. No Girls!

Hope you all had fun.
Gordon 23 Apr 2012
#5
Hi, the guys are rubbing it in for those who didn't get to go.
The girls were taking the pictures, 2 very nice looking girls. And of course
after the photo shoot came the comments, hey the girls should have been in the picture.
The Amazing Michael 23 Apr 2012
#6
Hi, the guys are rubbing it in for those who didn't get to go.
Nice photo edit Ian......and you call me childish???

Just so everyone knows, our good friend Ian McColl has cropped this photo to cut me out of it (I was next to Bruce Thompson). It's okay, at least I was not cropped out of being there in person......we all had a great time without Ian being there. =)

I will have some un-edited photos to put up later; actually I have hundreds of photos to share.

Mike
grenchat 23 Apr 2012
#7
Hi, the guys are rubbing it in for those who didn't get to go.
"Well you guys aren't exactly the Secret Service. No Girls!

Hope you all had fun."



Our friends are smarter than those Secret Service bureaucrats.
They left them chained up in the hotel room unable to reach a telephone.