The Amazing Michael
#1Hi, I have a pair of mint condition Crockett and Kelly handcuffs for sale. These cuffs are from the 1980's and have been long since discontinued. They have a unique raised area on the double cheek plates and have a laminated body for maximum strength (see close-up photo). They work off a standard universal key so you can still use them as duty cuffs if you wish. They also have a beautiful dark brown color to them which really adds to the unique look. A pair of these just sold for $152.50 on eBay......check the recent auction thread here:http://www.network54.com/Forum/261154/t ... t+Auctions
Price: $70.00 plus $6.10 US shipping or $12.95 shipping everywhere else. E-mail me at mindhunter42 @ gmail.com if interested.
These cuffs were meant to stay in my personal collection but I have a large purchase to make later this month and I have decided to let these (and a few others) go to ease the financial burden. Thanks for looking and be sure to look at my other "For Sale" posts.
Mike
P.S. I am no longer holding items for people.....first come, first serve. You can thank the bums for that one.
Price: $70.00 plus $6.10 US shipping or $12.95 shipping everywhere else. E-mail me at mindhunter42 @ gmail.com if interested.
These cuffs were meant to stay in my personal collection but I have a large purchase to make later this month and I have decided to let these (and a few others) go to ease the financial burden. Thanks for looking and be sure to look at my other "For Sale" posts.
Mike
P.S. I am no longer holding items for people.....first come, first serve. You can thank the bums for that one.
