OnlyCuffsOnlyCuffsarchive search
The Forum at Handcuffs.Org

Clejuso Model 9 Super Security Handcuffs For Sale!

2 visible archived posts · 2 preserved total · topic ID 4839
Original topic ↗Recovered images
The Amazing Michael 03 Jun 2012
#1
I have a pair of German made Clejuso Model 9 Super Security Handcuffs in Mint condition for sale. These cuffs have a very strange key and are one of the toughest Clejuso cuffs to pick open. The key will enter the cuffs from either side in the same key hole. Neat cuffs; E-Restraint was selling these for $200.00 for a while and I was told they were meant to only be sold to German Police.

Price: $100.00 plus $6.10 US shipping or $12.95 shipping everywhere else. E-mail me at mindhunter42 @ gmail.com if interested.















Thanks for looking and be sure to look at my other "For Sale" posts.

Mike

P.S. I am no longer holding items for people.....first come, first serve. You can thank the bums for that one.
Anonymous 11 Jun 2012
#2
move to the top