OnlyCuffsOnlyCuffsarchive search
The Forum at Handcuffs.Org

Czech Made Alpha Proj Hinge Handcuffs For Sale!

5 visible archived posts · 5 preserved total · topic ID 4840
Original topic ↗Recovered images
The Amazing Michael 03 Jun 2012
#1
I have a pair of Czech Made Alpha Proj Hinge Handcuffs For Sale. These double lock with the tip of the key, not finger actuated. Mint condition, they ratchet sooooooo smooth!!!! The key works from both sides in the same key hole; very nice, very well made!

Price: $60.00 plus $6.10 US shipping or $12.95 shipping everywhere else. E-mail me at mindhunter42 @ gmail.com if interested.













These cuffs were meant to stay in my personal collection but I have a large purchase to make later this month and I have decided to let these (and a few others) go to ease the financial burden. Thanks for looking and be sure to look at my other "For Sale" posts.

Mike

P.S. I am no longer holding items for people.....first come, first serve. You can thank the bums for that one.

The Amazing Michael 10 Jun 2012
#2
These cuffs have been sold. Thank you to all who inquired.

Mike
Atame 10 Jun 2012
#3
I have a pair of Czech Made Alpha Proj Hinge Handcuffs For Sale. These double lock with the tip of the key, not finger actuated. Mint condition, they ratchet sooooooo smooth!!!! The key works from both sides in the same key hole; very nice, very well made!

Price: $60.00 plus $6.10 US shipping or $12.95 shipping everywhere else. E-mail me at mindhunter42 @ gmail.com if interested.













These cuffs were meant to stay in my personal collection but I have a large purchase to make later this month and I have decided to let these (and a few others) go to ease the financial burden. Thanks for looking and be sure to look at my other "For Sale" posts.

Mike

P.S. I am no longer holding items for people.....first come, first serve. You can thank the bums for that one.
Click to expand...
Anyone, who missed this offer: Ralkem 9922 can be purchased NIB athttp://www.cuffsland.com/ (click Czech Flag) for US$ 51.20 plus US$ 8.70 insured and registered overseas shipping.

Best regards,
Guenter
chris 10 Jun 2012
#4
I have a pair of Czech Made Alpha Proj Hinge Handcuffs For Sale. These double lock with the tip of the key, not finger actuated. Mint condition, they ratchet sooooooo smooth!!!! The key works from both sides in the same key hole; very nice, very well made!

Price: $60.00 plus $6.10 US shipping or $12.95 shipping everywhere else. E-mail me at mindhunter42 @ gmail.com if interested.













These cuffs were meant to stay in my personal collection but I have a large purchase to make later this month and I have decided to let these (and a few others) go to ease the financial burden. Thanks for looking and be sure to look at my other "For Sale" posts.

Mike

P.S. I am no longer holding items for people.....first come, first serve. You can thank the bums for that one.
Click to expand...
The Alcyon cuffs arrived safe and sound, a pleasure dealing with you Mike. A note to other potential buyers, Mike is a great guy and delivers on his promises, buy with confidence.

Cheers, Chris.
The Amazing Michael 10 Jun 2012
#5
I have a pair of Czech Made Alpha Proj Hinge Handcuffs For Sale. These double lock with the tip of the key, not finger actuated. Mint condition, they ratchet sooooooo smooth!!!! The key works from both sides in the same key hole; very nice, very well made!

Price: $60.00 plus $6.10 US shipping or $12.95 shipping everywhere else. E-mail me at mindhunter42 @ gmail.com if interested.













These cuffs were meant to stay in my personal collection but I have a large purchase to make later this month and I have decided to let these (and a few others) go to ease the financial burden. Thanks for looking and be sure to look at my other "For Sale" posts.

Mike

P.S. I am no longer holding items for people.....first come, first serve. You can thank the bums for that one.
Click to expand...
Thanks for the kind words Chris! My aim as a seller is to please. =)

Mike