The Amazing Michael
#1I have a pair of NON-Swing Thru East German Stazi Hinge Cuffs For Sale. These cuffs are much more scarce than the swing thru version and took me a while to find. They are in perfect working order (single AND double locks) and have one factory original key. Very secure cuffs and quite heavy for aluminum bodied cuffs!
Price: $125.00 plus $6.10 US shipping or $12.95 shipping everywhere else. E-mail me at mindhunter42 @ gmail.com if interested.
These cuffs were meant to stay in my personal collection but I have a large purchase to make later this month and I have decided to let these (and a few others) go to ease the financial burden. Thanks for looking and be sure to look at my other "For Sale" posts.
Mike
P.S. I am no longer holding items for people.....first come, first serve. You can thank the bums for that one.
Price: $125.00 plus $6.10 US shipping or $12.95 shipping everywhere else. E-mail me at mindhunter42 @ gmail.com if interested.
These cuffs were meant to stay in my personal collection but I have a large purchase to make later this month and I have decided to let these (and a few others) go to ease the financial burden. Thanks for looking and be sure to look at my other "For Sale" posts.
Mike
P.S. I am no longer holding items for people.....first come, first serve. You can thank the bums for that one.
