OnlyCuffsOnlyCuffsarchive search
The Forum at Handcuffs.Org

German/French??? Polizei Handcuffs with 2 Vintage Padlocks For Sale!

4 visible archived posts · 4 preserved total · topic ID 4842
Original topic ↗Recovered images
The Amazing Michael 03 Jun 2012
#1
I have a pair of vintage German/French??? Polizei handcuffs for sale. I was told these were made during WWII in France while under German occupation but I have not investigated this claim for myself. The aluminum bodies and steel bows are very much a French trait but "Polizei" is German for Police so the story might pan out.......who knows?

These cuffs have a very thin walled barrel key to open the single locks and have holes in both the movable bows and double cheek plates that correspond with one another so you can put a padlock in and double lock them. They are in great working order and come with 2 matching vintage padlocks (keyed different but I can make one key to open both for an extra $10.00). Very high security!!!! An Escape Artist's nightmare with the right padlocks!

Price: $135.00 plus $6.10 US shipping or $12.95 shipping everywhere else. E-mail me at mindhunter42 @ gmail.com if interested.









These cuffs were meant to stay in my personal collection but I have a large purchase to make later this month and I have decided to let these (and a few others) go to ease the financial burden. Thanks for looking and be sure to look at my other "For Sale" posts.

Mike

P.S. I am no longer holding items for people.....first come, first serve. You can thank the bums for that one.
The Amazing Michael 10 Jun 2012
#2
These cuffs are on hold pending payment. Thanks.

Mike
The Amazing Michael 10 Jun 2012
#3
I have a pair of vintage German/French??? Polizei handcuffs for sale. I was told these were made during WWII in France while under German occupation but I have not investigated this claim for myself. The aluminum bodies and steel bows are very much a French trait but "Polizei" is German for Police so the story might pan out.......who knows?

These cuffs have a very thin walled barrel key to open the single locks and have holes in both the movable bows and double cheek plates that correspond with one another so you can put a padlock in and double lock them. They are in great working order and come with 2 matching vintage padlocks (keyed different but I can make one key to open both for an extra $10.00). Very high security!!!! An Escape Artist's nightmare with the right padlocks!

Price: $135.00 plus $6.10 US shipping or $12.95 shipping everywhere else. E-mail me at mindhunter42 @ gmail.com if interested.









These cuffs were meant to stay in my personal collection but I have a large purchase to make later this month and I have decided to let these (and a few others) go to ease the financial burden. Thanks for looking and be sure to look at my other "For Sale" posts.

Mike

P.S. I am no longer holding items for people.....first come, first serve. You can thank the bums for that one.
Click to expand...
Sold.
Atame 11 Jun 2012
#4
I have a pair of vintage German/French??? Polizei handcuffs for sale. I was told these were made during WWII in France while under German occupation but I have not investigated this claim for myself. The aluminum bodies and steel bows are very much a French trait but "Polizei" is German for Police so the story might pan out.......who knows?

These cuffs have a very thin walled barrel key to open the single locks and have holes in both the movable bows and double cheek plates that correspond with one another so you can put a padlock in and double lock them. They are in great working order and come with 2 matching vintage padlocks (keyed different but I can make one key to open both for an extra $10.00). Very high security!!!! An Escape Artist's nightmare with the right padlocks!

Price: $135.00 plus $6.10 US shipping or $12.95 shipping everywhere else. E-mail me at mindhunter42 @ gmail.com if interested.









These cuffs were meant to stay in my personal collection but I have a large purchase to make later this month and I have decided to let these (and a few others) go to ease the financial burden. Thanks for looking and be sure to look at my other "For Sale" posts.

Mike

P.S. I am no longer holding items for people.....first come, first serve. You can thank the bums for that one.
Click to expand...
Again, if somebody missed this opportunity: maybe have a look at the "Collector's Corner" of http://www.cuffsland.com/ - such Polizei Baden-Württemberg and other vintage handcuffs can be purchased there.

Best regards,
Guenter