OnlyCuffsOnlyCuffsarchive search
The Forum at Handcuffs.Org

MINT Smith & Wesson Model 94 Handcuffs with Box For Sale!!!

3 visible archived posts · 3 preserved total · topic ID 4843
Original topic ↗Recovered images
The Amazing Michael 03 Jun 2012
#1
I have a pair of MINT S&W model 94 version 3 handcuffs with box, instruction manual, wax paper, and original factory key for sale. Two metal corner reinforcements on the lid of the box are missing but that is about it for bad news on these. The cuffs were never used and have been put in a clean dry place since the 1970's! AWESOME cuffs!!!! They are the open key (non-restricted). This is an investment piece.......the price will continue to go up on these as long as they are taken care of.

Price: $225.00 plus $6.10 US shipping or $12.95 shipping everywhere else. E-mail me at mindhunter42 @ gmail.com if interested.

























These cuffs were meant to stay in my personal collection but I have a large purchase to make later this month and I have decided to let these (and a few others) go to ease the financial burden. Thanks for looking and be sure to look at my other "For Sale" posts.

Mike

P.S. I am no longer holding items for people.....first come, first serve. You can thank the bums for that one.


The Amazing Michael 10 Jun 2012
#2
These cuffs are on hold pending payment. Thanks.

Mike
The Amazing Michael 10 Jun 2012
#3
I have a pair of MINT S&W model 94 version 3 handcuffs with box, instruction manual, wax paper, and original factory key for sale. Two metal corner reinforcements on the lid of the box are missing but that is about it for bad news on these. The cuffs were never used and have been put in a clean dry place since the 1970's! AWESOME cuffs!!!! They are the open key (non-restricted). This is an investment piece.......the price will continue to go up on these as long as they are taken care of.

Price: $225.00 plus $6.10 US shipping or $12.95 shipping everywhere else. E-mail me at mindhunter42 @ gmail.com if interested.

























These cuffs were meant to stay in my personal collection but I have a large purchase to make later this month and I have decided to let these (and a few others) go to ease the financial burden. Thanks for looking and be sure to look at my other "For Sale" posts.

Mike

P.S. I am no longer holding items for people.....first come, first serve. You can thank the bums for that one.

Click to expand...
Sold.