OnlyCuffsOnlyCuffsarchive search
The Forum at Handcuffs.Org

FWD: Somewhat Handcuff related...

6 visible archived posts · 6 preserved total · topic ID 4847
Original topic ↗Recovered images
Vince 06 Jun 2012
#1
http://news.yahoo.com/video/denvercbs4- ... 61750.html

Has common sense altogether been flushed down the toilet?

I'm not paranoid, but it's things like this that make me feel secure in knowing how to break cuffs

That's my rant for the day...
--Vince

Anonymous 06 Jun 2012
#2
I have a feeling this isn't the last of it...
Nils 06 Jun 2012
#3
http://news.yahoo.com/video/denvercbs4- ... 61750.html

Has common sense altogether been flushed down the toilet?

I'm not paranoid, but it's things like this that make me feel secure in knowing how to break cuffs

That's my rant for the day...
--Vince
"The end justifies the means?" I'm not familiar with the whole event, but from what I've seen, ACLU should have a field day making sure that police chief never works in law enforcement again.

The end has never justified the means. It's called civil rights. And no, you can't have them.



Nils
ChuckII 06 Jun 2012
#4
http://news.yahoo.com/video/denvercbs4- ... 61750.html

Has common sense altogether been flushed down the toilet?

I'm not paranoid, but it's things like this that make me feel secure in knowing how to break cuffs

That's my rant for the day...
--Vince
Sooner or later, we Americans will get sick of today's police behavior and do something about it.
Mark Lyons 06 Jun 2012
#5
http://news.yahoo.com/video/denvercbs4- ... 61750.html

Has common sense altogether been flushed down the toilet?

I'm not paranoid, but it's things like this that make me feel secure in knowing how to break cuffs

That's my rant for the day...
--Vince
http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/326127
Dorson 06 Jun 2012
#6
http://news.yahoo.com/video/denvercbs4- ... 61750.html

Has common sense altogether been flushed down the toilet?

I'm not paranoid, but it's things like this that make me feel secure in knowing how to break cuffs

That's my rant for the day...
--Vince
I am sure the local cops want this matter to go away and the FBI is remain quiet on this one for now. The focus was on catching this guy but cops nowadays don't always think clearly when the call goes out and think it through. What I suspect happened is that there was a tracking device in the money bag(Lojack), and they were tracking it but in traffic with many cars it is difficult to determine which car. I don't know how that police dept. is equiped for cars but in my neck of the woods, we have both marked and unmarked with the electronic tracking equipment. They did not have a tactical plan in place before hand and they just winged it with the focus on getting the guy. It is ever so important to work out a tactical plan before hand and practice, practice so it becomes second nature.