OnlyCuffsOnlyCuffsarchive search
The Forum at Handcuffs.Org

Fall cleaning - selling off numerous cuffs, irons, etc.

7 visible archived posts · 7 preserved total · topic ID 5005
Original topic ↗Recovered images
Steve Santini 22 Sep 2012
#1
Hi all,

I am currently weeding some items out of the collection to make room for some much older ones. Currently I have the following for sale:

- Tower Union Hardware cuff with good plating and owrking key
- Adams cuffs, brown patina with working key
- Re plated Lilly cuff w/ working key (perfect replica)
- Old Clejuso heavyweight cuffs w key
- Tower D.L. cuff on antique leather restraint waist belt
- Boer War plug 8 - w/ plug - no key
- Hiatt steel model 115 Darby cuff w/ key
- Balco/Tower leg iron w non original key
- Brown patina Malin bottle cuff w/ original key
- Rivet or padlock shut Civil War period leg irons
- Rare Swedish darby w/ original key
- Very small unmarked early darby w/ original key
- MC darby cuff w/ original key w/ broad arrow dated 1916
- 1915 Peerless internal double lock cuffs w/ Canadian military broad arrow stamp (no key)
- Hand forged padlocking cuffs circa 1910 w/ 2 padlocks and key
- HEAVY hand forged brown patina neck collar stamped YUMA TERRITORIAL PRISON w/ attached antique darby cuffs (this is NOT Indian made crap but truly hand forged work)
- Hiatt 1960's cuff w/ great plating and key

There are many more modern cuffs and restraints from around the world but I thought I would first list the vintage ones.

I may consider selling all of the above cuffs as one single collection should a good offer be presented.

Interested buyers can e mail me at [email protected] for pics and prices.

I am not interested in trades. Only sales at this point.

Thank you, Steve

Steve Santini 22 Sep 2012
#2
Just part of what is here and currently on the block.



Cheers, Steve [email protected]
Steve Santini 22 Sep 2012
#3
Hi all,

I am currently weeding some items out of the collection to make room for some much older ones. Currently I have the following for sale:

- Tower Union Hardware cuff with good plating and owrking key
- Adams cuffs, brown patina with working key
- Re plated Lilly cuff w/ working key (perfect replica)
- Old Clejuso heavyweight cuffs w key
- Tower D.L. cuff on antique leather restraint waist belt
- Boer War plug 8 - w/ plug - no key
- Hiatt steel model 115 Darby cuff w/ key
- Balco/Tower leg iron w non original key
- Brown patina Malin bottle cuff w/ original key
- Rivet or padlock shut Civil War period leg irons
- Rare Swedish darby w/ original key
- Very small unmarked early darby w/ original key
- MC darby cuff w/ original key w/ broad arrow dated 1916
- 1915 Peerless internal double lock cuffs w/ Canadian military broad arrow stamp (no key)
- Hand forged padlocking cuffs circa 1910 w/ 2 padlocks and key
- HEAVY hand forged brown patina neck collar stamped YUMA TERRITORIAL PRISON w/ attached antique darby cuffs (this is NOT Indian made crap but truly hand forged work)
- Hiatt 1960's cuff w/ great plating and key

There are many more modern cuffs and restraints from around the world but I thought I would first list the vintage ones.

I may consider selling all of the above cuffs as one single collection should a good offer be presented.

Interested buyers can e mail me at [email protected] for pics and prices.

I am not interested in trades. Only sales at this point.

Thank you, Steve
Click to expand...
$1800.00 USD plus shipping takes all that is in the pic on the table.

Cheers, Steve [email protected]
Mike 23 Sep 2012
#4
Hi all,

I am currently weeding some items out of the collection to make room for some much older ones. Currently I have the following for sale:

- Tower Union Hardware cuff with good plating and owrking key
- Adams cuffs, brown patina with working key
- Re plated Lilly cuff w/ working key (perfect replica)
- Old Clejuso heavyweight cuffs w key
- Tower D.L. cuff on antique leather restraint waist belt
- Boer War plug 8 - w/ plug - no key
- Hiatt steel model 115 Darby cuff w/ key
- Balco/Tower leg iron w non original key
- Brown patina Malin bottle cuff w/ original key
- Rivet or padlock shut Civil War period leg irons
- Rare Swedish darby w/ original key
- Very small unmarked early darby w/ original key
- MC darby cuff w/ original key w/ broad arrow dated 1916
- 1915 Peerless internal double lock cuffs w/ Canadian military broad arrow stamp (no key)
- Hand forged padlocking cuffs circa 1910 w/ 2 padlocks and key
- HEAVY hand forged brown patina neck collar stamped YUMA TERRITORIAL PRISON w/ attached antique darby cuffs (this is NOT Indian made crap but truly hand forged work)
- Hiatt 1960's cuff w/ great plating and key

There are many more modern cuffs and restraints from around the world but I thought I would first list the vintage ones.

I may consider selling all of the above cuffs as one single collection should a good offer be presented.

Interested buyers can e mail me at [email protected] for pics and prices.

I am not interested in trades. Only sales at this point.

Thank you, Steve
Click to expand...
Hi just wondering how much for the tower leg irons and the adams cuffs could u please send to my email at [email protected]
Thank you...Mike
Steve Santini 23 Sep 2012
#5
Hi all,

I am currently weeding some items out of the collection to make room for some much older ones. Currently I have the following for sale:

- Tower Union Hardware cuff with good plating and owrking key
- Adams cuffs, brown patina with working key
- Re plated Lilly cuff w/ working key (perfect replica)
- Old Clejuso heavyweight cuffs w key
- Tower D.L. cuff on antique leather restraint waist belt
- Boer War plug 8 - w/ plug - no key
- Hiatt steel model 115 Darby cuff w/ key
- Balco/Tower leg iron w non original key
- Brown patina Malin bottle cuff w/ original key
- Rivet or padlock shut Civil War period leg irons
- Rare Swedish darby w/ original key
- Very small unmarked early darby w/ original key
- MC darby cuff w/ original key w/ broad arrow dated 1916
- 1915 Peerless internal double lock cuffs w/ Canadian military broad arrow stamp (no key)
- Hand forged padlocking cuffs circa 1910 w/ 2 padlocks and key
- HEAVY hand forged brown patina neck collar stamped YUMA TERRITORIAL PRISON w/ attached antique darby cuffs (this is NOT Indian made crap but truly hand forged work)
- Hiatt 1960's cuff w/ great plating and key

There are many more modern cuffs and restraints from around the world but I thought I would first list the vintage ones.

I may consider selling all of the above cuffs as one single collection should a good offer be presented.

Interested buyers can e mail me at [email protected] for pics and prices.

I am not interested in trades. Only sales at this point.

Thank you, Steve
Click to expand...
Sent off to you Mike.

Cheers, Steve
Steve Santini 26 Sep 2012
#6
Hi all,

I am currently weeding some items out of the collection to make room for some much older ones. Currently I have the following for sale:

- Tower Union Hardware cuff with good plating and owrking key
- Adams cuffs, brown patina with working key
- Re plated Lilly cuff w/ working key (perfect replica)
- Old Clejuso heavyweight cuffs w key
- Tower D.L. cuff on antique leather restraint waist belt
- Boer War plug 8 - w/ plug - no key
- Hiatt steel model 115 Darby cuff w/ key
- Balco/Tower leg iron w non original key
- Brown patina Malin bottle cuff w/ original key
- Rivet or padlock shut Civil War period leg irons
- Rare Swedish darby w/ original key
- Very small unmarked early darby w/ original key
- MC darby cuff w/ original key w/ broad arrow dated 1916
- 1915 Peerless internal double lock cuffs w/ Canadian military broad arrow stamp (no key)
- Hand forged padlocking cuffs circa 1910 w/ 2 padlocks and key
- HEAVY hand forged brown patina neck collar stamped YUMA TERRITORIAL PRISON w/ attached antique darby cuffs (this is NOT Indian made crap but truly hand forged work)
- Hiatt 1960's cuff w/ great plating and key

There are many more modern cuffs and restraints from around the world but I thought I would first list the vintage ones.

I may consider selling all of the above cuffs as one single collection should a good offer be presented.

Interested buyers can e mail me at [email protected] for pics and prices.

I am not interested in trades. Only sales at this point.

Thank you, Steve
Click to expand...
The Balco/Tower leg irons and Clejuso 12 D (not pictured) are now sold.

S.S.
Anonymous 03 Oct 2012
#7
Hi all,

I am currently weeding some items out of the collection to make room for some much older ones. Currently I have the following for sale:

- Tower Union Hardware cuff with good plating and owrking key
- Adams cuffs, brown patina with working key
- Re plated Lilly cuff w/ working key (perfect replica)
- Old Clejuso heavyweight cuffs w key
- Tower D.L. cuff on antique leather restraint waist belt
- Boer War plug 8 - w/ plug - no key
- Hiatt steel model 115 Darby cuff w/ key
- Balco/Tower leg iron w non original key
- Brown patina Malin bottle cuff w/ original key
- Rivet or padlock shut Civil War period leg irons
- Rare Swedish darby w/ original key
- Very small unmarked early darby w/ original key
- MC darby cuff w/ original key w/ broad arrow dated 1916
- 1915 Peerless internal double lock cuffs w/ Canadian military broad arrow stamp (no key)
- Hand forged padlocking cuffs circa 1910 w/ 2 padlocks and key
- HEAVY hand forged brown patina neck collar stamped YUMA TERRITORIAL PRISON w/ attached antique darby cuffs (this is NOT Indian made crap but truly hand forged work)
- Hiatt 1960's cuff w/ great plating and key

There are many more modern cuffs and restraints from around the world but I thought I would first list the vintage ones.

I may consider selling all of the above cuffs as one single collection should a good offer be presented.

Interested buyers can e mail me at [email protected] for pics and prices.

I am not interested in trades. Only sales at this point.

Thank you, Steve
Click to expand...
more rust than not. get oudda here wit dis shit.