Atame
#1Hello fellow collectors!
I will bring all the cuffs you can see on the picture (click on it for a large version) for sale or trade to the Euro-Con this Saturday.
In case that someone wants to make me an offer that I cannot resist right before the Con , he has to contact me today, because I will leave tomorrow.
And if somebody wants to buy something fromhttp://www.cuffsland.com/ - with a special CON-OFF of 10% - please also write today to [email protected] and we will bring it with us.
Viele Grüße,
Günter
I will bring all the cuffs you can see on the picture (click on it for a large version) for sale or trade to the Euro-Con this Saturday.
In case that someone wants to make me an offer that I cannot resist right before the Con , he has to contact me today, because I will leave tomorrow.
And if somebody wants to buy something fromhttp://www.cuffsland.com/ - with a special CON-OFF of 10% - please also write today to [email protected] and we will bring it with us.
Viele Grüße,
Günter
