OnlyCuffsOnlyCuffsarchive search
The Forum at Handcuffs.Org

Pinkerton Leg Irons for Sale

3 visible archived posts · 3 preserved total · topic ID 5087
Original topic ↗Recovered images
John Bushey 28 Nov 2012
#1
HI fellow collectors,
Up for sale is a pair of Pinkerton Leg Irons. They work well and come
with working key (not original). Some pitting on the chain, and the cuffs
have some dirt but look pretty nice. I did remove minor surface rust.
Price:$1200 postage paid in USA. I will offer them here before selling
privately, or on ebay. These are very scarce! As much as I hate to sell them
a number of rare acquisitions lately has forced me to part with this wonderful
and rare item. Email me at [email protected]

Thanks much, John Bushey





John Bushey 29 Nov 2012
#2
Hi,
These have been sold. Bye Bye to a piece I hate to part with, but it's found a good home, with lots of
friends to sit next to. Thanks to the buyer, John

PS--I have several other piece for sale;
PHillips nipper
McColl Hilliard Handcuff
McColl escape Hamburg 8

Also see my Bean Giant (MCColl) on ebay
and the McColl Berliner on ebay.

Others may be coming soon.... so stay tuned....

John
Nils 30 Nov 2012
#3
HI fellow collectors,
Up for sale is a pair of Pinkerton Leg Irons. They work well and come
with working key (not original). Some pitting on the chain, and the cuffs
have some dirt but look pretty nice. I did remove minor surface rust.
Price:$1200 postage paid in USA. I will offer them here before selling
privately, or on ebay. These are very scarce! As much as I hate to sell them
a number of rare acquisitions lately has forced me to part with this wonderful
and rare item. Email me at [email protected]

Thanks much, John Bushey





Click to expand...
I'm sorry I missed this one. A great piece.

Nils