OnlyCuffsOnlyCuffsarchive search
The Forum at Handcuffs.Org

Bagno handcuffs from Italy

4 visible archived posts · 4 preserved total · topic ID 5205
Original topic ↗Recovered images
Michael Busch 28 Feb 2013
#1
Hi everyone,

some time ago I found an unusual bagno handcuff in Italy, which I would like to show you. In contrast to the more common bagnos there are two nuts (instead of one) that need to be screwed down in order to hold the moveable bar in place. The nuts then are secured by an additional metal bar that can be locked with a padlock.

Please see pictures:

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Best,

Michael
handboeienfreak 28 Feb 2013
#2
Hi Michael

very nice cuff

i've never seen one like this before

thank you for sharing

best

Patrick
Michael Busch 28 Feb 2013
#3
Hi everyone,

some time ago I found an unusual bagno handcuff in Italy, which I would like to show you. In contrast to the more common bagnos there are two nuts (instead of one) that need to be screwed down in order to hold the moveable bar in place. The nuts then are secured by an additional metal bar that can be locked with a padlock.

Please see pictures:

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Best,

Michael
Click to expand...
Hi Patrick,

thank you very much for your kind words!

It is really amazing that we do the cuff collecting for quite some time, and still items turn up that were unknown before.

Best wishes,

Michael
Ian mcColl 01 Mar 2013
#4
Hi everyone,

some time ago I found an unusual bagno handcuff in Italy, which I would like to show you. In contrast to the more common bagnos there are two nuts (instead of one) that need to be screwed down in order to hold the moveable bar in place. The nuts then are secured by an additional metal bar that can be locked with a padlock.

Please see pictures:

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Best,

Michael
Click to expand...
Thank you for showing the different locking method. another nice find and all i got this month was a Sheffield darby.

Ian