OnlyCuffsOnlyCuffsarchive search
The Forum at Handcuffs.Org

Oddball cuffs

4 visible archived posts · 4 preserved total · topic ID 5230
Original topic ↗Recovered images
Ariochmagician 16 Mar 2013
#1
Trying (AGAIN!!!!!!!!) to upload photos. Created photobucket account, pictures ready, how do I get them up in the Forum?
ChuckII 16 Mar 2013
#2
In Photobucket, there's a "Direct Link" box. Copy the link, then paste it in your reply on this forum.

Or send me the pic and I'll do it.

Be sure to Preview your post before submitting it to be sure everything works.

--Chuck
Ariochmagician 17 Mar 2013
#3
Trying (AGAIN!!!!!!!!) to upload photos. Created photobucket account, pictures ready, how do I get them up in the Forum?
Thanks, it works now. I've been trying forever!
ChuckII 17 Mar 2013
#4
Trying (AGAIN!!!!!!!!) to upload photos. Created photobucket account, pictures ready, how do I get them up in the Forum?
My pleasure.