OnlyCuffsOnlyCuffsarchive search
The Forum at Handcuffs.Org

Untitled

9 visible archived posts · 9 preserved total · topic ID 5251
Original topic ↗Recovered images
Anonymous 24 Mar 2013
#1
Quick question.

I live in Canada, and am going to Ukraine.
I have some handcuffs, and would like to a set with me, however I don't know if it's legal.
Won't be taking them as carry-on, just in the luggage.

Anyone know?
Thanks!
Anonymous 25 Mar 2013
#2
Have you traveled to Euro before?

Are you going to Ukraine to meet someone?

Like maybe someone you have met online?

I see red danger lights flashing.

Do you see them too?

Anonymous 25 Mar 2013
#3
Quick question.

I live in Canada, and am going to Ukraine.
I have some handcuffs, and would like to a set with me, however I don't know if it's legal.
Won't be taking them as carry-on, just in the luggage.

Anyone know?
Thanks!
Play it safe and leave the cuffs at home.

Anonymous 26 Mar 2013
#4
Quick question.

I live in Canada, and am going to Ukraine.
I have some handcuffs, and would like to a set with me, however I don't know if it's legal.
Won't be taking them as carry-on, just in the luggage.

Anyone know?
Thanks!
Take fish, they really like fish. Blue stones can also be used for trading. When entering a friends house, always look behind the door. Sorry, that's Viking. And never listen to anon critters.
Anonymous 27 Mar 2013
#5
Quick question.

I live in Canada, and am going to Ukraine.
I have some handcuffs, and would like to a set with me, however I don't know if it's legal.
Won't be taking them as carry-on, just in the luggage.

Anyone know?
Thanks!
Well said, Michael.
Anonymous 30 Mar 2013
#6
Quick question.

I live in Canada, and am going to Ukraine.
I have some handcuffs, and would like to a set with me, however I don't know if it's legal.
Won't be taking them as carry-on, just in the luggage.

Anyone know?
Thanks!
Hello again.
This probably seems like a troll message, it really isn't!

Is there any legislation that prohibits such items?
I mean they won't be in my carry-on, they will be in my baggage.

A helpful response is much appreciated!

And PS, as for "have I been there before" - yes, plenty, born there.
GB68 30 Mar 2013
#7
Quick question.

I live in Canada, and am going to Ukraine.
I have some handcuffs, and would like to a set with me, however I don't know if it's legal.
Won't be taking them as carry-on, just in the luggage.

Anyone know?
Thanks!
Ok if you want to bring handcuffs from Canada to Ukraine you should bring your cuffs to the nearest CBSA (Canadian Border services agency ) and ask for a Y38 fourm this will allow you to bring them there (under the plane not carry on) and if you decide to bring them back you have proof you got them in Canada and wont be harassed with customs on both ends.In Canada you cant carry cuffs on a plane unless its in your regular luggage but going out of Canada and not having the Y38 fourm they might hold them or ask the value and make you pay taxes... This is what my friend from CBSA told me.
Anonymous 01 Apr 2013
#8
Quick question.

I live in Canada, and am going to Ukraine.
I have some handcuffs, and would like to a set with me, however I don't know if it's legal.
Won't be taking them as carry-on, just in the luggage.

Anyone know?
Thanks!
Other than potentially paying customs tax, is there any legal issues?
I.e: Illigal to have these items?
Thanks very much!
GB68 01 Apr 2013
#9
Quick question.

I live in Canada, and am going to Ukraine.
I have some handcuffs, and would like to a set with me, however I don't know if it's legal.
Won't be taking them as carry-on, just in the luggage.

Anyone know?
Thanks!
There is no law in Canada that says you cant own or carry handcuffs ..