OnlyCuffsOnlyCuffsarchive search
The Forum at Handcuffs.Org

2 Pairs of South African Hinged Handcuffs For Sale!

5 visible archived posts · 5 preserved total · topic ID 5252
Original topic ↗Recovered images
The Amazing Michael 25 Mar 2013
#1
Hi, I have one pair of vintage South African hinge cuffs with the solid tipped key and a pair of Republic Arms hinge cuffs for sale. Both are in excellent condition and have one original key. The price is $50.00 for the vintage cuffs, $45.00 for the Republic Arms, or $90.00 for both. If buying both, you will only pay shipping for one package, not double.














*Shipping for these will be $6.00 for US destinations, $20.00 to Canada, and $24.00 worldwide. They have raised the international shipping cost again (this is the amount they charge me to ship, I don't make any money for my time and effort to get them to you like some sellers).

BTW, I have a lot of cuffs and related items up for sale that will be going up here on the forum little by little.....if you want to get the jump on other collectors, contact me and I can send you a list of what I have.


Contact me at [email protected] if interested. Thanks for looking.

The Amazing Michael 25 Mar 2013
#2
Both pairs are on hold pending transaction.

Mike
The Amazing Michael 26 Mar 2013
#3
Hi, I have one pair of vintage South African hinge cuffs with the solid tipped key and a pair of Republic Arms hinge cuffs for sale. Both are in excellent condition and have one original key. The price is $50.00 for the vintage cuffs, $45.00 for the Republic Arms, or $90.00 for both. If buying both, you will only pay shipping for one package, not double.














*Shipping for these will be $6.00 for US destinations, $20.00 to Canada, and $24.00 worldwide. They have raised the international shipping cost again (this is the amount they charge me to ship, I don't make any money for my time and effort to get them to you like some sellers).

BTW, I have a lot of cuffs and related items up for sale that will be going up here on the forum little by little.....if you want to get the jump on other collectors, contact me and I can send you a list of what I have.


Contact me at [email protected] if interested. Thanks for looking.
Click to expand...
Sold.
Anonymous 26 Mar 2013
#4
Hi, I have one pair of vintage South African hinge cuffs with the solid tipped key and a pair of Republic Arms hinge cuffs for sale. Both are in excellent condition and have one original key. The price is $50.00 for the vintage cuffs, $45.00 for the Republic Arms, or $90.00 for both. If buying both, you will only pay shipping for one package, not double.














*Shipping for these will be $6.00 for US destinations, $20.00 to Canada, and $24.00 worldwide. They have raised the international shipping cost again (this is the amount they charge me to ship, I don't make any money for my time and effort to get them to you like some sellers).

BTW, I have a lot of cuffs and related items up for sale that will be going up here on the forum little by little.....if you want to get the jump on other collectors, contact me and I can send you a list of what I have.


Contact me at [email protected] if interested. Thanks for looking.
Click to expand...
The bottom pair looks like the Galls special.
The Amazing Michael 26 Mar 2013
#5
Hi, I have one pair of vintage South African hinge cuffs with the solid tipped key and a pair of Republic Arms hinge cuffs for sale. Both are in excellent condition and have one original key. The price is $50.00 for the vintage cuffs, $45.00 for the Republic Arms, or $90.00 for both. If buying both, you will only pay shipping for one package, not double.














*Shipping for these will be $6.00 for US destinations, $20.00 to Canada, and $24.00 worldwide. They have raised the international shipping cost again (this is the amount they charge me to ship, I don't make any money for my time and effort to get them to you like some sellers).

BTW, I have a lot of cuffs and related items up for sale that will be going up here on the forum little by little.....if you want to get the jump on other collectors, contact me and I can send you a list of what I have.


Contact me at [email protected] if interested. Thanks for looking.
Click to expand...
The bottom pair is a real work of craftsmanship......very heavy duty, close quartered, and smooth. I also like how the double lock unlocks similar to the Clejuso cuffs (in one motion, in the same direction as the single lock....no need to turn one way, then the other).

I recall telling another collector, some years back, that if I were a cop (heaven forbid), I would carry the Republic Arms and/or the S&W model 300. Somebody just got a great set of cuffs!

Mike