The Amazing Michael
#1Hi, I have a pair of French La Massenotte handcuffs for sale. These cuffs are in great shape and have one working key (purchased from Cannons Great Escapes).
Price is $45.00
*Shipping for these will be $6.00 for US destinations, $20.00 to Canada, and $24.00 worldwide. They have raised the international shipping cost again (this is the amount they charge me to ship, I don't make any money for my time and effort to get them to you like some sellers).
BTW, I have a lot of cuffs and related items up for sale that will be going up here on the forum little by little.....if you want to get the jump on other collectors, contact me and I can send you a list of what I have.
Contact me at [email protected] if interested. Thanks for looking.
Price is $45.00
*Shipping for these will be $6.00 for US destinations, $20.00 to Canada, and $24.00 worldwide. They have raised the international shipping cost again (this is the amount they charge me to ship, I don't make any money for my time and effort to get them to you like some sellers).
BTW, I have a lot of cuffs and related items up for sale that will be going up here on the forum little by little.....if you want to get the jump on other collectors, contact me and I can send you a list of what I have.
Contact me at [email protected] if interested. Thanks for looking.
