OnlyCuffsOnlyCuffsarchive search
The Forum at Handcuffs.Org

2 Pairs of Clejuso Medium Weight Cuffs For Sale!

1 visible archived posts · 1 preserved total · topic ID 5254
Original topic ↗Recovered images
The Amazing Michael 26 Mar 2013
#1
Hi, I have two pairs of Clejuso Medium Weight handcuffs for sale, one pair is fairly common, the other is a bit more rare. Both pairs of cuffs are in excellent working order and have one working key each. The pair with the clevis in the middle of the lock case (more rare version) has no double lock but the common version with the clevis on the corner of the lock case has a double lock built in that gets activated when you put the key in and turn it.

Clejuso medium weight (clevis variation-more rare) MINT w/factory original key:

















The common version Clejuso Medium Weight (older version) with non-original key:








Prices:

$60.00 for the more rare version (top cuff)

$35.00 for the common version (bottom cuff)

OR

$90.00 for both. If you buy both, you will only pay one shipping fee.


*Shipping for these will be $6.00 for US destinations, $20.00 to Canada, and $24.00 worldwide. They have raised the international shipping cost again (this is the amount they charge me to ship, I don't make any money for my time and effort to get them to you like some sellers).

BTW, I have a lot of cuffs and related items up for sale that will be going up here on the forum little by little.....if you want to get the jump on other collectors, contact me and I can send you a list of what I have. The list has already been requested by four collectors and counting.....everything is on a first come, first serve basis.


Contact me at [email protected] if interested. Thanks for looking.